IT.COM

discuss Facebook close my account but I am not alone

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Dondomainer

domainnamescom.comTop Member
Impact
Facebook decided to close my ads account for violating its terms of use - what terms,

The text occupied more than 20% of the image, this image

logo.og.png

it's amazing but, Facebook can suspend your ad account even if you type ( facebook )
instead of ( Facebook ) this is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen, considering that I'm going to pay, i do not think it's a smart move, but the most crazy is that Facebook authorized my ads, and three weeks later, someone reviewed my account, saw my latest ads and suspended my account.

I think the final count of Facebook has already started doing things like this, chek the video of a user who has spent more than $120,000 and Facebook suspends its account.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
just leave it and move on... complaining will not give any differences... just take an experience and learn from it...

if you still want doing business with or through fbads you should check about : business manager account or white listed account. it's 100% safety guarantee but at least it will lower the risk of suspended account

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back