Watch

AlokDomain

Established Member
Impact
Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg buys domain name maxchanzuckerberg.org
from an Indian student only in $700.
Get the complete news here

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
zuckerberg is german btw ( sugarhill )

•••
all can be cancelled
just 300$
give it a try

Stop saying what "could" be done, they arent ok. Same has Apple or Microsoft "could" cancel it if they want to, it will never happen

Tesla.com - Sorry, what about Tesla, its owned by Tesla Motors, click on the link..

Nissan.com - Nissan Computer registered nissan.com for its use on 4 June 1994, five years prior to Nissan Motor Corporation's interest in the domain. If you own the domain before the TM is filed, you are fine and they cannot take it from you, provided you dont infringe on their trademark

zuckerberg is german btw ( sugarhill )

Mark Zuckerberg
Born in White Plains, New York, US

I will say it again, do your research before posting this stuff

•••
Stop saying what "could" be done, they arent ok. Same has Apple or Microsoft "could" cancel it if they want to, it will never happen

Tesla.com - Sorry, what about Tesla, its owned by Tesla Motors, click on the link..

Nissan.com - Nissan Computer registered nissan.com for its use on 4 June 1994, five years prior to Nissan Motor Corporation's interest in the domain. If you own the domain before the TM is filed, you are fine and they cannot take it from you, provided you dont infringe on their trademark

Mark Zuckerberg

still the name is German
the term german comes from julius ceasar
the month july is about his name Julius
august comes from Octavian ( augustus )

dont try to fight me :xf.rolleyes:

and btw

★ English

is a West Germanic language that was first spoken in early medieval England

the first law in chess :

carefully carefully carefully

•••

Mark Zuckerberg

you are not the measure of all things

•••
still the name is German
the term german comes from julius ceasar

When you start mentioning where the name Zuckerberg came from in the medieval days, you know you have run out of ideas lol, why aren't you mentioning the trademarks, maxchanzuckerberg.org, Facebook, Integrity etc :D

Why did you move off topic here ;)

you are not the measure of all things

At least we agree on something, these arrticles and examples are just the facts from what happened in the courts Im afraid, not my opinion at all

•••
When you start mentioning where the name Zuckerberg came from in the medieval days, you know you have run out of ideas lol, why aren't you mentioning the trademarks, maxchanzuckerberg.org, Facebook, Integrity etc :D

Why did you move off topic here ;)

At least we agree on something

i guess you think in english ( so i got an advantage )

Zucker is Sugar
Berg is Hill

the german language goes back to martin luther

do you need more lessons ?

you get it for free

•••
Zucker is Sugar
Berg is Hill

the german language goes back to martin luther

do you need more lessons ?

you get it for free

Who cares where the name comes from, its still wrong, you are running out of valid points if you are mentioning where the name came from, its about TMs and doing the right thing, not name origins

•••
Who cares where the name comes from, its still wrong, you are running out of valid points if you are mentioning where the name came from, its about TMs and doing the right thing, not name origins

you live in a very small world

•••
•••
•••
Why didnt you post it in the legal section and ask people's opinion Michael?

•••
•••
Giles, some people were attempting to sell "fake" IDN all over the place in the last year or two,and a couple of years before that,and laughing when people got caught by them. When exposed on an old blog of mine I was threatened with legal action and more.

These people have no principles and give domaining a bad name, don't waste your time.

•••
Giles, some people were attempting to sell "fake" IDN all over the place in the last year or two,and a couple of years before that,and laughing when people got caught by them. When exposed on an old blog of mine I was threatened with legal action and more.

These people have no principles and give domaining a bad name, don't waste your time.

Your'e right, I do get caught up in trying to get my point across, thanks

•••

funny ,,fake,, IDN,s ?

you know nothing about your history >:(

don,t try
do or do not
there is no try

all lessons for free :xf.rolleyes:

•••
funny ,,fake,, IDN,s ?

you know nothing about your history >:(

don,t try
do or do not
there is no try

all lessons for free :xf.rolleyes:

Weren't you one of those pimping garbage worthless names,the name rings a bell?

•••
maxchanzuckerberg.org
Max Chan Zuckerberg
Creation Date: 2015-12-02T05:30:01Z
Baby Announced Dec 1st
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said Tuesday he and his wife, Priscilla Chan, plan to give away 99 percent of their company stake to a new initiative. He also announced the birth of his first child.

In a post on the social network, Zuckerberg shared a photo of him and his wife with their newborn daughter, Max.

The couple plans to funnel about $45 billion in Facebook stock into the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative over their lifetimes. The organization will initially focus on education and disease.

This is why the baby's name on org is improtant to the parents.

CHAN ZUCKERBERG INITIATIVE is trademarked Dec 15 2015

While the creation date predates the filing date by 13 some days, it does not predate the announcement of the baby (giving differences in California to Indian time zones)

Squatting ruled in favor of the complaint. Next!

wich nice class ? even not international

very superficial

in europe there is no TM for chan zuckerberg

Screen Shot 2016-04-22 at 8.28.06 AM.png

Datenbestand: nationale Marken Gemeinschaftsmarken internationale Marken

Chan is a Name
Zuckerberg is a Name

•••
funny ,,fake,, IDN,s ?

you know nothing about your history

This doesn't make any sense??

Seriously, we see people like you on here all the time, I assure in 6 months you will be gone like all the others that act like you

•••
Cheap news article is all. Loads of exposure for facebook for $700.

•••
This doesn't make any sense??

Seriously, we see people like you on here all the time, I assure in 6 months you will be gone like all the others that act like you

this makes sense if you would know your history
but you don,t

you really should not think in english
english is a west germanic language

so you are in disadvantage
if you need any lessons feel free to contact me

•••
Oh quit the English lessons, we are talking domains and trademarks, you only moved to medieval English because you knew where the debate was going ☺

Mark my words, see how this forum is going for you in 3 months

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back