Watch

abarbary

Established Member
Impact
What do You think? Is Domain Good For Selling?I need an Appraisal

Thanks a Lot

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
"Is Domain Good For Selling", selling to who? to a business? because when I say faceb, automatically you think of facebook, so no business would do that, but the extension is .org so maybe an organisation of some kind, or a business with donating modal, but just like I said, faceb looks like facebook without ook, when you search faceb in google, the first thing you see is facebook so...

•••
So is it good for selling?

•••
So is it good for selling?
anything can be sold, but you need to find a buyer that doesn't care about the ressemblance with facebook, find something that links faceb with something more than facebook. GL

•••
For a start you should be careful with the name, for obvious reasons. Having a name similar to a social media giant...ugh, not good. Sorry

•••
Giant multinational companies aggressively protect their brand names, and any permutations including name hacks.

Aggressively!

Last edited:
•••
am i the only one that doesn't see a trademark issue here ?

•••
am i the only one that doesn't see a trademark issue here ?
Me too ... that's why I saw some potential and bought it ... after all it doesn't have "facebook" in it!

•••
Mmm. Dancing with the devil just a little bit having it. A name like "Faceb" feels too familiar, what was your inspiration behind it?

•••
Mmm. Dancing with the devil just a little bit having it. A name like "Faceb" feels too familiar, what was your inspiration behind it?
Actually, I found it by luck :xf.grin: ... I post it here to find inspiration on how to sell it or monetize it?!

•••
To find it you would need inspired from somewhere, domains don't just pop into your brain without thinking about it then typing the words on your keyboard...give me a break man, you thought of Facebook, found this name was available, as its an edgy / premium type "feel" of a name lol. Well...I feel for you

Last edited:
•••
To find it you would need inspired from somewhere, domains don't just pop into your brain without thinking about it then typing the words on your keyboard...give me a break man, you thought of Facebook, found this name was available, as its an edgy / premium type "feel" of a name lol
I found it on the Expired domain site a few days ago ... it was a piece of pure luck!

•••
Fair enough. Expired for a reason

•••
To find it you would need inspired from somewhere, domains don't just pop into your brain without thinking about it then typing the words on your keyboard...give me a break man, you thought of Facebook, found this name was available, as its an edgy / premium type "feel" of a name lol. Well...I feel for you
Actually, I was searching for domain name with some keywords include "face" and I found this domain that's it.

•••
If that "b" turned to an "s"...faces.org, lovely

•••
after all it doesn't have "facebook" in it!
The lander sure does..

Geared towards a domain hack, I'm seeing this as Faceborg. Welcome to The Faceborg.

•••
Borg is a Norwegian word for fortification/castle,
but I cant find no one by the name of faceborg

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back