NameSilo

Fabulous is GREAT

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DominoKing_com

Account Closed
Impact
Well I transferd my 60 Domains from Sedo to Fab. since in 3 weeks at SEDO I only had like 200 visitors and about 60 cents income. Now most of my names have been set up with Fab. 4.0 version and in past hmm 4-5 days I made 1.57$ and had over 200 visitors no advertiseing..

I will suggest to all Sedo users to move to Fab.

Good luck all

Thanks for your time :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nice to hear about one of our site sponsors. Their $6.75 domain registrations are hard to beat too.

•••
Why would your traffic go up? Do they optimize better than Sedo?

•••
I have no idea... But first day that they were up and running I had over 120 visitors... Now is at 300 since it was a weekend...

•••
I'm pretty sure the traffic surge really can't be attributed to the PPC provider. But if your earnings/click is higher then FABO is a winner!

•••
-RJ- said:
Nice to hear about one of our site sponsors. Their $6.75 domain registrations are hard to beat too.
Where in there website can i register domains?

•••
Veolus said:
-RJ- said:
Where in there website can i register domains?

For the lowest domain price or their parking program you need to register for their wholesale domain account. The "Wish you were here" banner at the top of NamePros takes you right there (then "click here to join").

•••
Thanks for your help :tu:

I will try them out :)

•••
glad to here this.
Sedo has dissapointed me at the CTR rate and $/click.

•••
I just made a visit to fabulous,Iam strongly considering taking my business there.Sedo has been alright,It seems to me that fabulous sets up each name to bring max Clicks,Precision keyword optimization ect.

•••
here is what i have posted before:
"
I have moved from sedo to fabulous.

Fabulous Customer Support is excellent. They make you feel that they care about you. They answer all your questions in a few hours. I feel better when i know who i am talking to, it makes me feel there is a friend who wants to help me, not only a customer represantative

Fabulous clicks make more money than Sedo
Sedo s clicks make 0.03 to 0.10 generally
Fabulous s clicks make 0.22 to 0.40 generally

Fabulous domain statistics script works perfect. You see where the traffic is coming from and you see if the search engine spiders visited your site lately

you get a wholesale domain registration account, the cheapest i have ever used

Fabulous is fabulous !

Regards,
Ferman

"

•••
It's great to hear such positive feedback from our customers. I'm glad that Fabulous is performing so well on your domains.

Xfactor, if you would like to sign up for an account and test your domains with Fab please send me a pm or email.

If anyone else is interested in setting up a test with us, contact me and I can arrange this for you.

Cheers,

Michael Robertson
Senior Account Manager
[email protected]

•••
I am unclear what you mean by a test?

btw, what if I dont own 100 domains right now?

•••
Its ok they will probably except you unless you got very bad names.. I had about 30 when I send request and they approved me in 2 days or so..

•••
•••
My portfolio is now with fabulous!!Thanks ferman,Thanks mike. :)

Last edited:
•••
•••
$6.75 is not the best price, 1and1.com offers domain registrations for $5.99

I have seen this being posted in all forums. Wonder how nobody came across 1and1.com

-Taher

•••
1and1's control panel is so slow that I could reg 400,000,000,000,000,000 domains in the time it takes them to change the nameservers on one.

How many domains do you have to have to get a Fabulous account?

•••
tk said:
$6.75 is not the best price, 1and1.com offers domain registrations for $5.99

I have seen this being posted in all forums. Wonder how nobody came across 1and1.com

-Taher
\

Trust me,Fabulous is the most awesome! They provide you with resources that the others don't,They have top notch customer service.I would rather pay 75 more cents and have peace of mind than reg with 1and1,Plus be able to manage my name with all the tools and resources fabulous offers.There is no beating fabulous in my opinion,They are second to none IMO

•••
Xfactor said:
\

Trust me,Fabulous is the most awesome! They provide you with resources that the others don't,They have top notch customer service.I would rather pay 75 more cents and have peace of mind than reg with 1and1,Plus be able to manage my name with all the tools and resources fabulous offers.There is no beating fabulous in my opinion,They are second to none IMO

How many domains do you have to have to get accepted?

•••
Hi skyraider - our site does specify a minimum of 100 domains. However, we are happy to review quality portfolios of any size. Drop me an email with the list of domains you own.

Cheers,

Mike
[email protected]

•••
new design of fabulous.com looks great
i like it: earn more, retire early

•••
Mike Fabulous said:
Hi skyraider - our site does specify a minimum of 100 domains. However, we are happy to review quality portfolios of any size. Drop me an email with the list of domains you own.

Cheers,

Mike
[email protected]

Email sent, Mike :tu:

Thanks.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back