Domain Empire

Fabulous Gambling clicks ARE NOT dead ($57.90 click)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
1 1 0 $57.90
One Unique
One Click
$57.90

Name was City | Club | Casion |dot| com

Peter

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Peter the traffic can be from country other then US.

•••
peaches017 said:
1 1 0 $57.90
One Unique
One Click
$57.90

Name was City | Club | Casion |dot| com

Peter

It isn't actually from one click, multiple clicks from fabulous is a short period of time are often reported as one click, that could be 5 or 10 clicks. Fabulous reported a few days ago that gambling clicks have fallen 60% since the new legislation.

•••
snoop said:
It isn't actually from one click, multiple clicks from fabulous is a short period of time are often reported as one click, that could be 5 or 10 clicks. Fabulous reported a few days ago that gambling clicks have fallen 60% since the new legislation.

why would it report as 1 unique then? that means 1 person would just be pretty much non-stop clicking the link

•••
athletec64 said:
why would it report as 1 unique then? that means 1 person would just be pretty much non-stop clicking the link

Sounds like it.

•••
Maybe the same person clicked more than once.

•••
Yep sounds like the person clicked more than once to me, my gambling domains on fabulous have suffered where i used to get anything from $6 - $20 a click i get under $5 a click now if iam lucky.

So the above was either a non us click/site or the same person/ip address clicked a few times hense the reported 1 unique.

Its clicks like this that fabulous look into anyways so no doubt if you are curious send Mike an email and he will be able to tell you.

•••
I thought my $6.20 click was good a while back... but I now get about $0.95 on that same poker domain... :td:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back