Dynadot

Fabulous.com - The Biggest 'dn' Scam Of All Times...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Believe it or not... 'FABULOUS.com" (seems 2 b the) biggest 'DN' SCAM of all times.... !!!..... What are their self defined 'NORMs'????Gimme their 'ACTIVE' address and I'll dig-out rest of the story...

(Please Note: No harm or offence meant to their existing Customers)....

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi Dan,

Welcome to the forum. My account with your company was setup yesterday and look forward to using it!

•••
What is your username? I will have a look and help optimize it for you.

•••
Hi Dan, Very friendly and professional for you to stop in and say hi.

It will be great to have someone with your experience posting at NamePros

meljr

•••
A true Gentleman, thank you Dan!

My username is: xwade

I had requested in an email to have them setup by your staff, but then sent a followup email that I would do it myself.

However, I think it would be best to have them setup by your staff. I sent the email to Kris from designerdomains [~at~] yahoo.com. The more I look at it, the more it seems like the best idea to have you guys set my domains up if possible.

If there is a place I can view how the varying designs look (Generic 1 - Generic 15), that would be benficial.

Thank you for your help Dan!

Originally posted by Red Hawk
What is your username? I will have a look and help optimize it for you.

Last edited:
•••
Hey Dan, Is there any chance of getting a $6.95 rate for domains? Just curious :)

•••
Wade, you only have two domains in your account. Can you send me a full list of your domains? Then I will set them up for you.

Domain Prices vary depending on volume. How many domains do you have? You can send me a private message if you would like.

On verification of your current domain ownership we can give you a different price.

Cheers,

•••
Hmm....since so many people recommending Fabulous. I think I am going to move some domains over to fabulous from Sedo.

I am having high hope of earning more revenue with Fabulous than with Sedo.

;)

•••
I look forward to the challenge of making you more money ;)

•••
Fab is F A B U L O U S I have not seen any program that even compares to fab. The features are never seen before in the industry. I personally think you really smoke the competition on this. They are simply not in the same league.

•••
Since so many people in this thread are singing Fabulous' praises, can someone list a comparison between Fabulous and Sedo. With Sedo you know what you're getting. Can someone show us how Fabulous works?

•••
I'm happy to show you how all of it works at Fabulous.com.

If you send me a pm I'll take you through it

•••
this thread is suppose to defame fabulous but instead there are many praises :)

•••
Originally posted by NeonHQ
Hmm....since so many people recommending Fabulous. I think I am going to move some domains over to fabulous from Sedo.

I am having high hope of earning more revenue with Fabulous than with Sedo.

;)

:bingo:

•••
I would agree with all the praise ... i have 200 plus at Fab now and plan to put another 1000 or so up in the coming months :)

But if Dan has any info on when the upgrades to the dynamic generation system will be complete it would make me very happy
as i've been chomping at the bit for a few weeks now ...

•••
I have been a customer of Fabulous for a few months now - haven't really made much money from it but that isn't their fault. I have over 100 domains with them and recently have added a bunch that I haven't really had the time to optimise. When I am back home I am going to sit down and do this once I get the time (unless some nice person at Fabulous wants to optimise them for me :lol:). Anyway, from the minute I signed up with them I have been impressed by their interface and more importantly their customer service - all queries are responded to extremely quickly and they are always ready to help and guide.

I think though that we ar missing the point of this thread as we have numerous threads here at Namepros singing the praises of Fabuolous as well as some excellent articles in the Domain Press about them as well. What caused the thread to be started tho - I don't think this has been answered properly - Domainerz - want to give us all a better reason why you think Fabuolous is not a scam as from the feedback in the thread I think its safe to say that this is not the feeling of everybody else. I am curious as to why you would think this.

•••
Originally posted by Red Hawk
I'm happy to show you how all of it works at Fabulous.com.

If you send me a pm I'll take you through it

Great! I'll take you up on that offer. PM sent.

•••
CPC

I too have been thinking of moving my portfolio to Fabulous but have been reticent to do so because of one concern. Perhaps some of you who utilize Fabulous could address it. I have heard that Sedo can payout more per click due to the fact that they partner with Google while Fabulous partners with Roar (I think) and the PPC bids on Google are much higher that those at Roar or other smaller PPC's. Any opinions on this?

Thanks,
Jeff

•••
Fabulous.com has relationships with virtually every PPC provider of note. Although we have a variety of programs and reserve the highest revenue share and provider use with traffic affiliates that prove to be trustworthy, I can guarantee nobody is disadvantaged by working with Fabulous.com. In fact we have one agreement with major providers that is unique only to two companies in the world ;)

Although Roar.com is the vehicle for some of the traffic conversion, other companies are included in the results in a competitve way based on what the payout will be to the affiliate.

•••
I have been playing around with Fabulous for a while now, and since SEDO seems to be down now more than they are up, I am having Fabulous optimize all of my domains for use on their system. I have been talking with Kris, and he has been very helpful.

I don't know when the new dynamic generator will be available, but I did find out that there are some much better looking pages that you can get if you just ask for them to be activated on your account. This is another reason I have decided to move everything over to Fabulous. Over the last few days I have been taking my under performing domains from SEDO and moving it to Fabulous. Not that I have a statistically relevant sample yet, I have made more in a day off the few that I have moved over than I would have in a week with SEDO.

One of the things that I like most about Fabulous, besides all of the incredible tools and access that you have, is that you can actually choose which keyword to show, which helps out tons when it comes to making a few $$$. Of course these names have to be approved by Fabulous, but if they are in the right ballpark I haven't had any of my suggestions turned down.

Optimizing your own domains would take a very long time I believe, and Fabulous is even offering me 75% if they optimize it for me, where you only get 50% if you optimize yourself. Kris also recommended that I keep my new acquisitions (I steadily try to increase my portfolio) in the holding group then ask them every couple of weeks to optimize the holding group they will do it. This could potentially save me tons of time.

Another very cool thing about fabulous is you only have to spend 2K to get the $7 rate, where you have to spend $6,995 with enom to get their $7.15 rate. As far as I can tell it is a true $7, with no silly 3% fee that enom tacks on. There is actually an intermediate step after you spend 1K that makes the domains $7.50.

Fabulous is definately my registrar of choice, and hopefully will soon have me convinced they can monetize my traffic better than SEDO.

•••
>Another very cool thing about fabulous is you only have to spend 2K to get the $7 rate, where you have to spend $6,995 with enom to get their $7.15 rate. As far as I can tell it is a true $7, with no silly 3% fee that enom tacks on. There is actually an intermediate step after you spend 1K that makes the domains $7.50.

If you can prove ownership of 1,000 domains you automatically qualify for $7.50 domains and $7.00 for 2,000 or more.

These don't have to be registered with Fabulous.com. You only have to prove you own them.

•••
Damn looks like i will have to register some more domains before i can say goodbye to sedo :/

•••
To begin, Welcome Dan. It is refreshing to see one of the "suits" mixing it up with the masses.

I recently moved my entire portfolio to Fabulous from Sedo. The results have been very dramatic (approximately 10 times the revenue from the exact same portfolio). With all the tools available, I open my account in the morning and stay there till bedtime because everything I need is there at my fingertips.

If you are not overwhelmed and wanted to practice your optimization skills, you are invited to drop by my portfolio (OnSpec) and try your hand. I'm particularly interested to see what changes, if any, would be made in optimizing certain "groups" of domains.

Cheers,
Spec

•••
Hello Dan,

I also have most of my domains at Fabulous, and while my domain selectons are less of the high-typein and high-converting kind, and more of the brandable and nice to develop ones, I still like what I am getting from Fabulous.

May I suggest a feature? With the many domains we have, it would be nice if we could just click a button and see which domains in our portfolio are not pointed towards Fabulous.

Nice to have, instead of loading each domain in our browser to see if roar/fabulous pages come up.

Keep up the great work!

Regards,

Apollo

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back