IT.COM

discuss f45.com and name.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

devma

Established Member
Impact
Hello,

I placed an order for f45 domain name an expiring domain name but the order has been failed several times, I have tried many payments method, and there was no issue with my payment methods, after contacting the support team I got this answer :
" Unfortunately the domain f45.com has been disabled and it should not have been listed on the expiring domains list. It is not available for sale. We apologize for this mistake. "

Does anyone have a similar experience with name.com ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi,

I'm current owner of domain 'F45.com'

Domain name 'F45.com' was illegally blocked by Ryan Clarey - director of Name.com.

He say that domain blocked due TDRP and refuses to provide any documents related to this case.

No claims from previous Registrar this domain name.

No court cases in relation to this domain name.

I spoke with with adrforum.com representatives, they said that no TDRP in relation to the domain 'f45.com'

Domain was locked by years. Full ignore from Name.com side.

Using his official position director Name.com Ryan Clarey stole my domain name 'F45.COM'

Last edited:
•••
Hi,

I'm current owner of domain 'F45.com'

Domain name 'F45.com' was illegally blocked by Ryan Clarey - director of Name.com.

He say that domain blocked due TDRP and refuses to provide any documents related to this case.

No claims from previous Registrar this domain name.

No court cases in relation to this domain name.

I spoke with with adrforum.com representatives, they said that no TDRP in relation to the domain 'f45.com'

Domain was locked by years. Full ignore from Name.com side.

Using his official position director Name.com Ryan Clarey stole my domain name 'F45.COM'
Hello Zenaller,

I think you sohuld ask members here for more information, or file a law suit ..

•••
•••
•••
The domain F45.com is currently being auctioned as dropped on dropcatch as we speak.

This may be useful information for anyone bidding in that auction.
Yes, the domain has been sold for 45k.
By F45 Training

•••
Back