Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Airship

Established Member
Impact
ipad_hologram.jpg

Hi,

I've heard a lot about holograms becoming mainstream in the next few years.

I don't think this has tremendous value currently, but could it have potential in the future?

Please appraise.

Thanks.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would really appreciate an appraisal. Lots of views, but no replies :(

•••
Last edited:
•••
Hmmm not sure about what this could be worth

but this might help you work out what price point to sell at:

https://namebio.com/?s=QM1ADN0ITO

Thanks for your response.

Do you like the name and can you see it selling IF/WHEN hologram technology hits mainstream.

Hologram.co, eHologram.com and iHologram.com, etc... currently have bids on Sedo.

•••
Thanks for your response.

Do you like the name and can you see it selling IF/WHEN hologram technology hits mainstream.

Hologram.co, eHologram.com and iHologram.com, etc... currently have bids on Sedo.

Initially when I saw the domain, I was not really feeling it... then when I looked a bit deeper I was honesty surprised when I saw the amount of "Ez" domain sales and even more surprised that some fetched decent prices... The actual hologram niche is great and definitely has potential, I think it's worth hanging onto or even parking it for now and seeing what sort of offers you get.

Good luck and keep us posted if you get any offers :)

•••
Initially when I saw the domain, I was not really feeling it... then when I looked a bit deeper I was honesty surprised when I saw the amount of "Ez" domain sales and even more surprised that some fetched decent prices... The actual hologram niche is great and definitely has potential, I think it's worth hanging onto or even parking it for now and seeing what sort of offers you get.

Good luck and keep us posted if you get any offers :)
Hi,

So based on previous sales and hologram technology in our homes, would you say potentially low/mid $x,xxx?

•••
•••
Would appreciate a few more appraisals.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back