Domain Empire

Eye Color Editing in Photoshop

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

lizmarcus7

Account Closed
Impact
Does anyone knows how to change the eye color of the image?
I was editing a picture of mine and i wanna make my eye look like wearing a contact lenses... HOW?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
draw a marquee around the effect and feather it.. :)

•••
yeah just draw a circle around it (and maybe subtract the pupil so that it remains black) and then use the hue/saturation (control u i believe) to alter the color to your liking.

•••
If you really wanna see good results just like
wearing a contact lens.
You can look for an image having the hazel eyes and cut them off
and attached it unto your original picture.
they look more realistic.

•••
select the pupil
After you have a new layer based on the pupil
and change the layer mode to Color
Select a brush with a color similar to the color you want to look at your eye
adds brightness and contrast until the eyes look real
thats all!!

Good Luck!

•••
That is very simple. Open your picture using Photoshop. Then use the pen tool to select the eye pupil. Press Ctrl+Enter, then Ctrl+C, and then Ctrl+V. Go to the newly created layer and press Shift+Ctrl+U.
Then press Ctrl+B, and adjust the colors to get your desired color. After adjusting press Enter, and save the image.

•••
If you are using photoshop then you do one thing , look for an image having the hazel eyes and then cut it and paste in your eyes.

•••
Both Matthog, and andrew are right. you can choose between any one of the ways.

•••
If you are a specilist in photoshop than have't any problem to make eyes color.

•••
Just select it and change the RGB color from the image menu > Adjustments :D
simple!

•••
You got so many answers here i think there is no need that i post my opinion here. All the above replies are perfect.

•••
•••
if you still having problem in this, i am ready to do that for you in 1 minute. sent me a pm

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back