Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Photoshop/Design Color Problems

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

O-chan

New Member
Impact
0
Hi ,
I have a website where I do a lot of my imaging work in Photoshop. I always do my design on my university's computers and recently they updated Photoshop where the color hue I use to post images on my website isn't in the palette anymore.

In Dreamweaver under Page Properties I can pick background color for the webpage but because Phtoshop doesn't have the matching hue what can I do?

It's also a problem because when I load any of my already used web images into Photoshop, Photoshop automatically changes the hue color to the new color.

Basically my question is how do I establish color continuity between Photoshop and Dreamweaver.

I know this is a difficult question but please answer to the best of your ability.

O-chan
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back