Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Expressions Web

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Achaias

Established Member
Impact
28
I recently checked out some reviews of Expressions Web and was curious how many other people were using this. I use Dreamweaver usually to throw something together (rush rush rush) and have a little experience with Frontpage 2003. For an MS product i was impressed by some of the features and reviews, it actually seems to have its act together. What do you guys think about this one, pros and cons etc...?

Oh P.S. the real reason is I'm probably getting this for Xmas from the wife :tu: so I wanted some info before diving in.

Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Wow no ideas huh? Oh well suprise it is.
 
0
•••
lol, i have expressions web but it's still in the box. i got dreamweaver shortly afterwards and haven't bothered with trying expressions. from what i hear though, it's at the level of dreamweaver, which is good for microsoft because frontpage isn't good enough for the professional markets.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back