IT.COM

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

maya-zir

Top Member
Impact
Hi, what do you think about UI and structure of this site?

Domain?
Layout?

Add something more?
Any additional funcition?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • Definitely need a logo
  • Header section. specially the NAV bar looks a little outdated about 10 years out dated, Try and remove the white bars coming down, and the top contact us bar needs to be removed.
    134440_be8ad07de25cdcaa8aaa03a8c11a4548.png
  • Not a huge fan of the name... maybe something more brandable.. Just my opinion.
  • Some of the images from the blog are not showing up.
  • Not a fan of the color scheme.. Just my opinion.
  • The head image is to much, I feel like something is getting thrown at me when i go to the page haha
  • when trying to read the article i feel very claustrophobic. Try and use only one sidebar. Try and remove the yellow arrows.
    134439_f18bfa55f72b847c8dee913df49b396c.png
  • Footer try and remove the yellow arrows, and I dont think you should put Menu there i would chose something different. Also would add a bottom footer links under the sections.
    134441_810e3e90e309d1f8476ba24023460932.png

I Do like this part on the homepage:
134438_3646701ba48387c21956f6125bf9f391.png

Attachments

• ilike.png
    ilike.png
    710.1 KB · Views: 28
  • jno.png
    jno.png
    538.2 KB · Views: 29
  • nav.png
    nav.png
    16.3 KB · Views: 26
  • foot.png
    foot.png
    68.9 KB · Views: 28
•••
@Steven McEvoy, thanks
  • Definitely need a logo - ok
  • Header section. specially the NAV bar looks a little outdated about 10 years out dated, Try and remove the white bars coming down, and the top contact us bar needs to be removed. - done
  • Not a huge fan of the name... maybe something more brandable.. Just my opinion. - for the handreg is very good name
  • Some of the images from the blog are not showing up. - i still dont know how to solve it, know about object-fit and position but the problem still has no solution, will think about it later
  • Not a fan of the color scheme.. Just my opinion. - can try pther color later, but i think blue is the best color for news portal, but need to find another blue
  • The head image is to much, I feel like something is getting thrown at me when i go to the page haha - well, i noticed it but still have no another solution, will think about it later
  • when trying to read the article i feel very claustrophobic. Try and use only one sidebar. Try and remove the yellow arrows.- will try othe widget style
  • Footer try and remove the yellow arrows, and I dont think you should put Menu there i would chose something different. Also would add a bottom footer links under the sections. - i still dont know what write in footer, so temporary put there menu, categories etc

•••
@Steven McEvoy, talking about 2 sidebar in posts..
I have astigmatism, ok its not so grave, even last years it seems tu reduce, but its very difficult for me to read a wide screen text. I mean when the text is to much wide. I need to adjust the browser or read from smartphone.
This problem have too much people and its really very difficult to read wide content, so I like to use 2 sidebars.
Maybe you feel claustraphobic because of too much textual content in sode bars, so I tried to change it and put less text and more images in both sidebars, check it now..

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back