Domain Empire

information Explosive claim about .xyz and “Swetha”

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
From Mike Mann on LinkedIn -

“Swetha is just an alias of Dan Negari. The vast majority of those high end .xyz sales are fake. The reason they appear to sell for BIN is because it is too complex and risky to use Afternic as a proxy to negotiate prices with himself.”

If this is true that would be unreal!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Especially after Michael Sumner (from Namebio) claims to have had a look into her Afternic account to verify sales.
It’s a look into an account that could’ve been created by anyone. I highly doubt it came with a drivers license pic..

Last edited:
•••
VIVRE you should not dislike ,some cultures are different ,no discrimination here ,please we are all equal

Last edited:
•••
What about her partners?
I am sure she said before she was in cahoots with one or both of the Booth brothers? Correct me if I am wrong pretty.please
I would go back and look but now we can only go back 10 pages of posts due to the upgrade that seriously degraded this playform.

So you got male partners ma’am?
78% of the time your guilty until prove innocence in this.biz but this .topic falls under the 22% criteria.
@Frand pretty smart of her eh

•••
It’s a look into an account that could’ve been created by anyone. I highly doubt it came with a drivers license pic..
Tru dat. Hey is it time for a petition to see if she responds? If it's his neighbors' sister what could be proven?

•••
I never said xyz domains sell for xxxxx or xxxxxx. There may be a small chance, but of course I wouldn’t pay xxxx for that.
That's the main point of this discussion 😂

•••
Time to Think Outside the Blocks, Gentlemen...

VIRO-think-outside-the-blocks-LoGo.png

This thread was a most interesting read -

Thank You All !

You have been distracted by XYZ

I follow Lottery.com ticker symbol LTRY

The company owns lottery.com AND sports.com

( for which they paid six million - if you believe... )

Their share price CRASHED to eight cents a share

they have fifty million shares issued and outstanding

so this gives them a market cap of Four Million

Deflation has arrived, and the Dot Com Bubble

has only just begun to burst - so I am OUT, Gentlemen !

Cheers !

•••
Personally, I have made around 25k out of xyz sales, during the past 1,5 years, with initial capital of 2k.
Please attach XYZ sales screenshots.

Dan obviously bought XYZs from other domainers as well to create traction.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back