Dynadot

Selling Expired domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Thomas Berg

Impact
Selling High quality expired domains for your business or your pbn at cheapest price!
So, what’s the difference? We provide CLEAR domains. Simple as that. I’m tired of watching people complaining about spammed domains, foreign anchors texts and so on. Because some sellers (and buyers) only rely on METRICS. And that’s not good at all. The only reason for using an expired domain has always been its BACKLINKS.

Seems pretty simple, isn't it? But it’s not. Manual filtering is the hardest and slower part of all the process. That only comes with EXPERIENCE. And that’s what most sellers don’t offer. Well, they say so in their sales threads. But we really know our stuff.

What are we going to provide?

• TF +19
  • CF +15 (if this metric is 1.8x TF, the domain is spammed probably)
  • DA +10 (You shouldn’t rely on Moz metrics. I really mean it)
  • PA +20
  • Top Level TLDs (.com, .net, .org, .info, co, etc)
  • Personal advice. Just let us know, we'll happy to help.
  • NO SHIT anchors.
  • NOT used as PBN / something sneaky.
  • CLEAN profile on Archive.org and Screenshots.com, Majestic and Ahrefs.
  • Some gems if we are lucky. At the same price!
These are REALISTIC metrics for CLEAN expired domains.

We are so sure about the quality of our expired domains that if you, after putting content of them and waiting for 2 weeks after sending them to indexers, can't see your domains indexed, we'll provide a replacement. FOR FREE.

Contact me or add me on skype tomas.p965

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back