Domain Empire

advice Expertoid//com , develop this or sell it?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

develop or sell

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • develop

votes
    0.0%
  • sell

votes
    100.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Expertoid//com

Can be pronounced Expert-oid or Exper-toid. Means: Resembling an Expert. Or in the image of an expert.

Namerific just accepted this (I entered $2999) but BrandBucket declined,

For learning websites the slogan could be "Become an Expertoid.".

or listing experts so something like "Expertoids Only".

According to wikipedia there is a lot of names suffixed with oid: https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Category:English_words_suffixed_with_-oid

If I were to develop this it would to be list freelancers, but maybe it is better suited to an education website so I should sell it... but I would like to hear your thoughts!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm not voting as I reckon it's totally up to you. I don't really see how someone else can answer the question for you. You're right - it could be a good name for a freelancer site. But do you want to develop a whole freelancer platform and then try to get freelancers on it, and market it and provide governance and so on and so on?... I suggest you decide ahead of time what sort of site you want to develop then reg/buy a domain to suit. Not the other way round.

•••
I'm not voting as I reckon it's totally up to you. I don't really see how someone else can answer the question for you. You're right - it could be a good name for a freelancer site. But do you want to develop a whole freelancer platform and then try to get freelancers on it, and market it and provide governance and so on and so on?... I suggest you decide ahead of time what sort of site you want to develop then reg/buy a domain to suit. Not the other way round.

I don't mind doing it the other way around because it's like sometimes helping me come up with business ideas that could work given the right resources.

But in this case I'm not sure whether it's the best for an expert listing site because it means more like resembling an expert so could be more suited to an education site. So I'm not sure if that's the case or not. Or if it is actually that strongly suited to it, so I have my doubts.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back