IT.COM

ccTLD Exact-match personal name Sean.Li has sold

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Potential.Domains

Established Member
Impact
Exact-match personal names with a matching TLD (.Li) are rare, unique and are tremendously valuable in the eyes of a potential beholder.

Exact-match personal names in this context, are domain names where the name ending (right of the dot) is actually a lastname (surname) that matches the first-name to the left of the dot (i.e; a "domain hack").

sean.li-banner-IDH.png

The domain name Sean.Li was recently sold by IGWE Domain Holdings (IDH) for $1,000 USD at BIN, and reported on Namebio and DN Journal (week Oct. 10 - 16).

With domain hacks becoming popular, I believe this particular domain name has tremendous value, and Li is constantly ranked the most popular Chinese lastname/surname. There are many people named Sean Li.

This is the 4th .LI domain sale publicly reported on NameBio this 2016 year. What are your thoughts on this sale?

Other similar domain names owned by IDH are Daisy.Li / Shane.Li / Zoe.Li / Shawn.Li . Feel free to mention your .Li names if you have any!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have Deal.Li, how about his name?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back