Dynadot

poll Exact Match Domains: How are you using your exact match domains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

What Would You Do With Your Exact Match (Product) Domain?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Build out an Amazon Affiliate site

votes
    0.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

j2tuff911

DNadvisorTop Member
Impact
Exact Match (Product) Domains

I am curious to know for those of you that own exact match domains (and for those of you who don't, I am still interested to know your thoughts - on how you would use it if you owned one)

What Would You Do With Your Exact Match (Product) Domain?
A. Build it out into a blog
B. Build out an e-commerce dropshipping store
C. Build out an Amazon Affiliate site
D. Do Nothing - Sell it/ Wait for a buyer ("I am a domain investor, not a developer!" )

Details:
To be more specific I am referring to Exact Match Product Domains: let's take a few I own personally for example: CandleLanterns.com - FacialOil.com - CollegePosters.com - ToyPlanes.com

Please leave your vote!

1 More Thing....

1 - Please state:
If you DO Currently own an Exact Match Domain - (and if you do & are comfortable saying - what is the domain? What are you doing with it? What are your future plans? And WHY?

2- If you Do NOT own an Exact Match (product) Domain - please state that as well! Also if you did own one of the domains I mentioned above or another what would you do And Why?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi

any emd that I currently have or ever owned, are or were parked. it's my sop.net

ie: wintercap com was sold on sedo at BIN

imo...

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hey hawkeye thanks for the input and examples...how long have both your sites been live for? How much are they generating a month (if you dont mind saying) and did you build them yourself?
CoinCounter - about 4-5 years.
BankingEquipment - about 10 years (maybe more)
UsedBankEquipment has been up since '99, and was quite beneficial for biz. But..technology has killed that market now. Everything is down to commodity product now. ..eh..!
They generate enough to keep them up and supplement our biz.

F-Amazon affiliating. One does not want to use Amazon for selling electronical things. Commissions/fees are too much, and the customer is always right policy there, means anything can back for any reason and one incurs those fees too. We dropship. We are also doing dropship on our new store - CBDWellnessStore.com. (Shopify is not CBD friendly for credit card processing.)

•••
If you DO Currently own an Exact Match Domain

I have a couple hundred...always been my favorite names other than 4L, 5L, or real words. Only a few (don't want to mention here) are built out but may do more in the future. As we know back in the day ppc was, if you had a good name, a way to keep the system going...no longer. Had my first $20 click in years not long ago and almost passed out...still hoping it comes back one day. :xf.confused::xf.rolleyes:

•••
I have a couple hundred...always been my favorite names other than 4L, 5L, or real words. Only a few (don't want to mention here) are built out but may do more in the future. As we know back in the day ppc was, if you had a good name, a way to keep the system going...no longer. Had my first $20 click in years not long ago and almost passed out...still hoping it comes back one day. :xf.confused::xf.rolleyes:
DM me lets talk...

•••
I have Toskip.com Does it count.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back