Status
Not open for further replies.

Mupizzazz

Established Member
Impact
Hi all :)

I found an Exact Match Domain (EDM) - Keyword

Pros :
low price .com with a high search volume above 200k , cpc is more than $5 and it's a popular worldwide business.

Cons :
it's not short also not long and it's not a brand name it's like " oredermypizza.com " something like that .

Does it worth? , should i buy it ? , can i resell it for a big like " gamesforgirls.com "??!

Warmest regards

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'd be saying the classic "what is it". Nobody can accurately tell you without knowing what it is. The hints you've offered are one part of it, but what it actually is...is the other part. IMO

•••
Indeed, no one will tell you without knowing the name. Search volume and CPC does not necessarily mean domain name will be popular. Buy the name and shoot it for the appraisal. It will be a good experience overall, regardless.

•••
take the word you found for example OrderPizza.com and go to google and using quotes search for it ("order pizza")

Now come back and tell us not how many search results but how many pages can you go to? 14? 34?

•••
If its three words less likely to sell for very much unless its a popular phrase.

Look up similar domains including any better than this one. Are they developed or on landers?

A name that can be acquired for cheap like this probably has at least a few higher quality options that says the same thing better. (Example: OrderMyPizza is lower caliber by alot than OrderPizza.)

As mentioned, no way to know without knowing what the name is. Even peoples ideas about what is “exact match” are often not accurate. Good Luck.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back