Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain everythingonline.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

kathirvel

Established Member
Impact
104
www.everythingonline.info

Appraise www.Everythingonline.info

I want honest appraisals.

I will grant honest appraisers with a % share of my domain name sales.

The domain name can be used for any industry.

Better it will make you more affiliate commission if you can develop a site with lot of affiliate products & articles covering wide area.

Let me have your appraisal.


Thanks.
Start Appraising
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi, before I appraise it, I just wanted to know if you want an appraisal for www.everythingonline.COM (in your thread title) or www.everythingonline.INFO (in the body of your post)?

It makes quite a difference :)
 
0
•••
Thanks ! Its everythingonline.info
 
0
•••
Okay, everythingonline.info...

It's true that the domain could be used for any industry (or all industries), but that isn't necessarily a good thing for the domain. In my opinion, the broader the scope of your website, the more difficult it is to make it into a successful site.

You could monetize the domain (though I'm not really sure to what degree) but I think it would be a rather difficult task. You'd need great development, lots of SEO work, and probably a good bit of advertisement as well to get that domain going.

Considering all things, for reseller value for the domain, I'd say you're probably looking at mid $XX tops for the domain alone. If you do develop the domain, you can get the site going, get your traffic up, and will probably have added a great deal of value to the domain (by having a full site on it). You then could sell for a much better price.

Just my thoughts. Good luck with the domain :)
 
0
•••
lowxx for me unless developed
 
0
•••
It's a bit long, but the concept is nice. Low $xx undeveloped.
 
0
•••
it sucks
 
0
•••
Low xxx undeveloped if it's a .com
Since it's a .info, Low xx.
 
0
•••
Low XX for the .info

It's pretty long and subject to numerous typos.
 
0
•••
Any NP experts with expertise in webdesigning are Welcome to become a development partners.

Please appraise the domain name with its current market value.

And let me know whether it has a good development potential.

Rgds,
RKVM
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back