Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

biggie

GreenFriendly.comTop Member
Impact
while browsing thru the domains wanted section

i noticed that everybody seems to have a "client" now.

they aren't buying for themselves anymore.

they got buyers now and majority of these "client/buyers" budgets, aren't any higher than if the poster was buying for themselves.

do we really need to know who you're buying for, or why ..... just buy.

and while you're at it, can you please find some buyers with bigger budgets.

imo....

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I usually broker for myself as I need someone to be a middle man between my heart and my head :)

•••
The last 10 threads I opened in WTB has been on behalf of clients. All of these threads has had a budget north of 500K. Now thats more than I would be able to afford myself and frankly its pretty easy to check Whois afterwards to make sure that indeed another entity has taken ownership of the names.

I dont dispute the fact that someone might be pulling the broker card to distance themselves from the negotiation, but frankly it should make no difference what so ever to you as a seller. Only difference might be that fewer Paypal sales are made and more Escrow sales.

Hi

although your "client" may have $500K budget:
if "you or the client" are only offering minimum reseller pricing per domain, that is no higher than similar "specified criteria" posted by others in WTB section....

then having a client is still irrelevant.

to me, it's only important when you have a client, who is offering "more" than everybody else!

imo.....

•••
Its not irrelevant and I am not sure why you are putting it in quotation marks? You still doubt I have clients?

Maybe you only have 1-10 names to sell, but we did deals for 1000s of names and frankly its relevant to know if we can do a 500K deal or not, even if the individual names are priced at reseller level.

So as a small seller I understand why it would not be important to you, but I hope you can see that it might be important to other sellers that work with scales of economy and as such is not as sensitive to needing "more" than the reseller price warrants. They just want to sell a bunch of names at once. 10-15% profits is much more attractive 1000x than 5x.

Last edited:
•••
promo said:
You still doubt I have clients?

i have no doubt

I doubt the majority of members here have clients. Most are trying to make some money for themselves. Maybe it was @biggie who said it a year back, all of a sudden everyone is a domain broker. More thank likely that's not true.

ahh, yes

almost everyone is a borker too it seems

even those with limited experience are now offering such services and are willing to spam your names to anybody, for a commission.

this domaining thing, what a game it is!

imo...

Last edited:
•••
The offers to buy on here are ridiculously low, and most are not worth responding to, but can be worth a good laugh.

I am sure what happens is that someone posts an offer to buy and then people send in garbage domains that they WOULD be willing to sell at those ridiculously low prices, and the buyer keeps hoping that someone will offer him a great one or two dictionary word dot com domain for 50-250 but of course this never happens.

You see these posts where they click bait the title with "$10,000" but then it turns out that their budget per domain is 50-100. For something like a three or four letter dot com domain, or a one word dot com. lol

Last edited:
•••
I am so much more "broker" now than I was before I started domaining, as are many people here, most likely, so in that regard I am definitely "broker"!

•••
02aacec988bf439c277e2a2b611a23c59c396c12ef23f52b6904a122e1b595f0.jpg

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back