Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Domainzy

RetiredTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Two sold. Thanks for using Bitcoin!

•••
•••
•••
I forgot to add, these have all been accepted by BrandBucket. (except uwyu and koxr)

Happy Valentines Day

•••
•••
Added UZWI.com

I forgot I even had this name, until I got the renew notice. Just renewed!

•••
Sold

Last edited:
•••
Update: DIUW.com SOLD

Edit: Q**z SOLD

Last edited:
•••
•••
Buyer never paid for UZJE, available!

•••
vauj & vohz are still available?

•••
•••
More domains just added!

•••
Yes, buyer claimed, but never paid
First, any update on vauj and vohz? I'm still interested
Second, are you selling domains on brandbucket? I mean, how do you consider their service? are you seeing some benefit from listing on their platform?

•••
Hello,

Both Vohz & Vauj are available.

Buying domains is the easy part, but selling domains is the hard part. I run multiple businesses and have little time to market, advertise, and sell ALL of my domains, so I let BrandBucket do the hard part. Once the domains are live on BB, I make sure they are on auto renew until they sell!

Have a SALE!!!!!

ALL DOMAINS NOW ONLY $399 EACH!!!!

•••
Hello,

Both Vohz & Vauj are available.

Buying domains is the easy part, but selling domains is the hard part. I run multiple businesses and have little time to market, advertise, and sell ALL of my domains, so I let BrandBucket do the hard part. Once the domains are live on BB, I make sure they are on auto renew until they sell!

Have a SALE!!!!!

ALL DOMAINS NOW ONLY $399 EACH!!!!
I know how BB works. I just want to know if your domains on its platform are selling. If you can share some figures like how many have you sold on BB and during which period, then this will be great.

My offer for both vauj & vohz is $600

•••
Yes, BB sells domains. BB sold 82 domains in January alone!

I will pass on the offer of $300 each.

•••
•••
Thank you for the offer, but I don't sell pronounceable 4L's for less than $399, including the 8 that already sold.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Always .com

LJAH (Jah rastafari)
iJoh (VCVC)
XAOF (CVVC)

added!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back