Domain Empire

discuss Every day there is at least 1 domain deleted worth $1 million dollars

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
Mike Mann wrote on social media: “Every day there is at least one domain being deleted that is worth a million dollars. Not easy to find and get it first.”
Of course there are quite a few good domains still dropping (or expired because most good domains don’t go through the whole expiry circle but are auctioned by the registrar) that are sold for 5 figures every day. These prices are wholesale so I am sure that the new owners will be asking at least $100k or more...
Read More

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes and they all get caught by dropcatch and end up going into hugedomains collection

•••
If I convince someone that every day there is a million dollar expiring domain and that I just happen to be the most qualified person to spot them, then you are probably more likely to buy one of my 20k domains. Just sayin, it's a good strategy and almost as old as mud.

•••
“based on a long term appraised value, despite the difficulty selling them, I think there is at least one with an intrinsic worth of at least $1M dropping every day”
intrinsic is the operative word, would love to know his exact definition!

•••
i think its only about 1 month, 1 domain deleted worth at least $1 million
not everyday

•••
•••
Waoo, how I wish I can catch one of those domains.

•••
Maybe he means worth $1 million once developed 😉

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back