Dynadot

Evaluation .info domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Yanosh

Established Member
Impact
Hi guys

I’ve discovered domain business about 20 days ago and i’m completely into it.
Probably my portfolio is worth nothing ( some premium .com , a few .org , .net , .eu and .it) so don’t be too harsh.
I’ve got 2 questions :

1 - Today i found taken.info and got it.
How much could it be worth?

2 - About .cc domains : are they worth anything or i need to let go ?
I found a few, like namecard.cc or tradingonline.cc

Thanks for your answers

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Solution
I'm personally a fan of .info domains. That's because I think :) I am into informational products/guides/news so .info domain fits best for me and its at a fraction of a .com cost

I can't see a value in taken.info as I can't see a business built around it. The only reference to the taken word is the movie which I bet is trademarked.

Also regarding CC domains I don't like them but hey I also don't like XYZ and people are crazy about them :)
I'm personally a fan of .info domains. That's because I think :) I am into informational products/guides/news so .info domain fits best for me and its at a fraction of a .com cost

I can't see a value in taken.info as I can't see a business built around it. The only reference to the taken word is the movie which I bet is trademarked.

Also regarding CC domains I don't like them but hey I also don't like XYZ and people are crazy about them :)

Last edited:
•••
Upvote 0
Solution
Thanks for sharing

Estibot value of taken.info is 8k, but i bet i’ll be lucky if i sell it for 800.

•••
Upvote 0
Thanks for sharing

Estibot value of taken.info is 8k, but i bet i’ll be lucky if i sell it for 800.
I do not want to be pesimistic but you will be lucky if you will sell even at $8. I have about 20 pure catchy words for years, and never an offer, now that renewal increased so much seems there is not value from domaining point of view

•••
Upvote 0
I do not want to be pesimistic but you will be lucky if you will sell even at $8. I have about 20 pure catchy words for years, and never an offer, now that renewal increased so much seems there is not value from domaining point of view
You shattered my dreams
i had my doubts, but looking estibot appraisal i thought it would be worth buying it for 2$.

•••
Upvote 0
You shattered my dreams
i had my doubts, but looking estibot appraisal i thought it would be worth buying it for 2$.
Your not buying a domain. Your registering and renting (in continuum If you wish) . Holding domains over years adds significantly to costs. You won't get that $2 initial cost at year two renewal or any other year.

Your example of taken.info has no commercial use or even a focus as an .info domain. Hopefully you'll spend a lot more time examining the sales records sites like DNJournal and start to understand where value lays

Last edited:
•••
Upvote 0
Your not buying a domain. Your registering and renting (in continuum If you wish) . Holding domains over years adds significantly to costs. You won't get that $2 initial cost at year two renewal or any other year.

Your example of taken.info has no commercial use or even a focus as an .info domain. Hopefully you'll spend a lot more time examining the sales records sites like DNJournal and start to understand where value lays
I will

Thank you guys

•••
Upvote 0
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back