IT.COM

Ev1 servers?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Any one used ev1 servers here ? how are they any good ?
do they except paypal ? what does the reg fee cost after adding taxes?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Ev1servers.net domain registrations are good. The price is a few cents less than $7 after tax. I used them a lot during their $5.41 domain registration promotion last year.

They do not take paypal and don't offer any of the additional services that we've become acustomed to with other registrars like domain forwarding or parking. For a basic registration, its still a good deal but not enough for me to stop using eNom.

•••
Thanks rj usefull info
one more wuestion can i change my name servers on ev1 servers?

•••
How else would you use the domain? :)

•••
Yes, they have a full control panel that allows you to change your nameservers and other features.

This is from their navagation in the control panel.

Organization
Admin
Billing
Technical
Name Servers
Domain Extras
List Domains
Reseller Contact
Domain Locking
Whois Lookup
View All Alerts
Logout

•••
I also loved using them during their $5.49 special, but have switched back to godaddy.com because of their FREE URL forwarding service.

•••
I registered a couple during the 5.00 special. Not too user friendly

•••
they are an openSRS reseller, standard opensrs functions, but no forwarding.

Lowest cost openSRS price that I know of. I regged quite a few during the $5 days

•••
Thanks for the information Rodney ^^
On a side note, their dedicated servers are quite reliable and quick. I used to run my web hosting company on their boxes.

•••
Their interface is clumsy at best.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back