Euro 2008

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

sun and kisses

Established Member
Impact
1
Euro 2008

What your favourite country ?

Who you think will win this year Euro 2008 ?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Russia are up 2-1 with a great play by Arshevin. The Dutch defense especially on the right side is looking very bad.

And its 3-1 by the fantastic Arshevin, the King
 
0
•••
It would be interesting ASIAN finale at EURO (Russia-Turkey)
 
0
•••
wow, what the RUSSIA!
 
0
•••
0
•••
WOW WOW WOW
Fantastic game. The Dutch was absolutely loser. They did not know how to play when opponent put pressing every where. The Dutch played well when Italia, France... left some space for them.
 
0
•••
0
•••
What a game! Congrats Russia. After seeing them tonight, I really wish they make it to the finals. Absolutely amazing. The ideal finals would be Turkey - Russia.


Alex said:
Cough cough
:'( 10NP$ on the way.
 
0
•••
That was a surprise performance by Russia which few pew people expected. Very nice attacking football and what can I say about Arshavin. He must be worth quite a few million EUROS more after tonight's performance.

It's curious that the 3 group leaders have been kicked out. Could we see a repeat tomorrow with Spain packing its bags?

GIL
 
0
•••
GILSAN said:
That was a surprise performance by Russia which few pew people expected. Very nice attacking football and what can I say about Arshavin. He must be worth quite a few million EUROS more after tonight's performance.

It's curious that the 3 group leaders have been kicked out. Could we see a repeat tomorrow with Spain packing its bags?

GIL

Maybe they were thinking they are the best :D

Italia gonna beat Spain was my prediction

Recent news about Arshavin http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_3718653,00.html
 
0
•••
gmtfan said:
Maybe they were thinking they are the best :D

Italia gonna beat Spain was my prediction

I still think Spain will be able to pull it off :D ;)
 
0
•••
-Alex- said:
I still think Spain will be able to pull it off :D ;)
Yeah, it would be nice if Rus meets Spain again in 1/2 round and kick the Spain's ass out of Euro :D
 
0
•••
0
•••
GILSAN said:
What a shame he is already 27 years old. He looks much younger.

I predict Spain to win, but very reluctantly. We all know how dangerous Italy can be at this stage of any championship.

GIL

Till now those that were 2nd in the group stages qualified. Will this continue?
 
0
•••
mmm, let me think aloud:

1. Three "seconds" qualified for semifinals. Statistics say at leat one of "firsts" must pass. Spain beats Italy?

2. We have had surprises in all quarter finals so far. Turkey eliminated Croacia. Russia eliminated Holland (the biggest surprise). And Germany eliminated Portugal, which is not a real suprise but Portugal's football was being much nicer until this match. The surprise between Spain an Italy is Spain to win, isnt it? (Remember Spain has not beaten Italy in official competetition since 1920, which is 88 years ago!!!)

3. And finally: Spain scored 4 against Russia. Russia scored 3 against Holland. Holland scored 3 against Italy... does that mean Spain will score 10 against Italy??? At this stage I just wish football was like mathematics :lol:

Oh well, anything can happen. I am in need of vendetta so we can finally see Spain doing something big in a championship.

¡Podemos!
 
0
•••
pertosda said:
Oh well, anything can happen. I am in need of vendetta so we can finally see Spain doing something big in a championship.

¡Podemos!

If football would be like mathematics I would be rich. However I won't bet on 10 or more goals on tomorrow's match.

50/50 tomorrow. Initially I said Italy, but I saw again the way Spain played and they are strong.

I still kick myself for not putting my bet on Russia, as I wanted to :'(
 
0
•••
1-0 for Italia or 2-0 for Spain.

When I am thinking about the match between Italia and Spain, I just realize a big move of the Dutch :D

In fact, the Dutch could eliminate Italia and France by a lose to Romania. However, I think Dutch was scared of Spain and Dutch was thinking that they would be easy to go to semi-final (Sweden and Russia did not look strong at that time).

So, they won ROM to let Italia or France play 1/8 round with a hope that Spain-Italia(France) have to play 120 or so.

In the semi-final, the DUtch will have more rest day and they would have had an easier 1/8 match than Italia, France, or Spain...

If it was a plan of Van Basten, I think he have made a good move.

WELL, IN THE END, THE DUTCH WAS unpredictedly ELIMINATED AT 1/8 ROUND :D
 
0
•••
pertosda said:
(Remember Spain has not beaten Italy in official competetition since 1920, which is 88 years ago!!!)

Oh well, anything can happen. I am in need of vendetta so we can finally see Spain doing something big in a championship.

¡Podemos!
Records are there to be broken. Before today Holland looked devastating and virtually unbeatable, but every game has a diferent story. All you need is a not so good day or a bad ref decision to change the history of a game.

Lets not forget luck. No team can reach the final without a bit of luck. So far Turkey has been lucky to score in the last minute, 3 games in a row. The Gods are with them for now.
I'm going to bet on Spain to break that 88 year record.

C'mon Spain, you can do it, YES YOU CAN! :kickass:

GIL
 
0
•••
D-: i am really surprised with the results so far but turkey's

i will not make any predictions for tomorrow because any of them can win... spain has a very good team and italy... oh well, italy is italy
 
0
•••
pertosda said:
mmm, let me think aloud:

1. Three "seconds" qualified for semifinals. Statistics say at leat one of "firsts" must pass. Spain beats Italy?

2. We have had surprises in all quarter finals so far. Turkey eliminated Croacia. Russia eliminated Holland (the biggest surprise). And Germany eliminated Portugal, which is not a real suprise but Portugal's football was being much nicer until this match. The surprise between Spain an Italy is Spain to win, isnt it? (Remember Spain has not beaten Italy in official competetition since 1920, which is 88 years ago!!!)

3. And finally: Spain scored 4 against Russia. Russia scored 3 against Holland. Holland scored 3 against Italy... does that mean Spain will score 10 against Italy??? At this stage I just wish football was like mathematics :lol:

Oh well, anything can happen. I am in need of vendetta so we can finally see Spain doing something big in a championship.

¡Podemos!

Who cares about the statistics of when spain last beat italy? There are completely different teams now as well as coaches—that doesn't matter one bit.

i think looking at the matches so far both teams have played in this torunament, Spain is playing far better than Italy. I'm sure that if they both play how they have been playing in this tournament, spain will come out victorious.


;)
 
0
•••
-Alex- said:
Who cares about the statistics of when spain last beat italy? There are completely different teams now as well as coaches—that doesn't matter one bit.

i think looking at the matches so far both teams have played in this torunament, Spain is playing far better than Italy. I'm sure that if they both play how they have been playing in this tournament, spain will come out victorious.


;)
I doubt it. Group stage and knock-out stage are two different thing, every team will play with 2 different ways. That is the reason why Spain did not win any thing recently even they did play well at all time. Spain does qualification and group stage very well, but not knock-out. In the other side, Italia does not do qualification and group stage smoothly but is very strong in Knock-out stage.
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back