- Impact
- 1
Euro 2008
What your favourite country ?
Who you think will win this year Euro 2008 ?
What your favourite country ?
Who you think will win this year Euro 2008 ?
dmi said:Me. 10NP$ on Holland.
Interesting Stats. No wonder you and I get little sleep. Here are some Free Euro 2008 Country (last 8) IconsAlex said:Just for the sake of it, I was curious who posted that much in this thread
GILSAN 104
Alex 58
gmtfan 57
sun and kisses 31
mrmacc 26
-Alex- 25
dmi 21
WatchOut 15
pertosda 10
I won't bet on today's match, but who wants to put 10 NP$ for Holland? I put 10 NP$ for Russia. Only first person to say me will be allowed to play![]()
GILSAN said:Interesting Stats. No wonder you and I get little sleep. Here are some Free Euro 2008 Country (last 8) Icons
http://creativethinker.ca/2008/06/19/free-bee-euro-2008-country-icons/
GIL
Alex said:A cat has 9 lives. And Turkey a lot more![]()
Once you get to the last 8, anything is possible!Alex said:What I would like to see is a Russia-Turkey final
It would be the first Euro final where the countries are geographically mostly outside of Europe :D
I imagine they will come in on 2nd half. Nice game so far. Russians are surprising the Dutch.gmtfan said:I miss Roben and Van Persie. Van Basten should let them play![]()
I also dig for it...Alex said:What I would like to see is a Russia-Turkey final
It would be the first Euro final where the countries are geographically mostly outside of Europe :D
The ref did well to cancel the card. The foul was not that bad. Fantastic game so far! The Russians have a great player called Arshavin. Wow what player!gmtfan said:1-1 Nisteroy. Maybe the Dutch will make 19-4-3 :D
The Rus does not know how to defense. Every free kick ended at the same way :D
lol, a canceled yellow card. It is interesting. However if it were not 2nd card for the same player, this would have not been canceled even the ball was out
GILSAN said:The ref did well to cancel the card. The foul was not that bad. Fantastic game so far! The Russians have a great player called Arshavin. Wow what player!
GIL
Then what was the reason for cancelling the card?gmtfan said:The foul wasn't bad, but it was not the reason for canceling card :D Ref don't have replay like us :hehe:
GILSAN said:Then what was the reason for cancelling the card?
