Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Euro 2008

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

sun and kisses

Established Member
Impact
1
Euro 2008

What your favourite country ?

Who you think will win this year Euro 2008 ?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Me. 10NP$ on Holland.
 
0
•••
0
•••
Alex said:
Just for the sake of it, I was curious who posted that much in this thread :)

GILSAN 104
Alex 58
gmtfan 57
sun and kisses 31
mrmacc 26
-Alex- 25
dmi 21
WatchOut 15
pertosda 10

I won't bet on today's match, but who wants to put 10 NP$ for Holland? I put 10 NP$ for Russia. Only first person to say me will be allowed to play :)
Interesting Stats. No wonder you and I get little sleep. Here are some Free Euro 2008 Country (last 8) Icons

http://creativethinker.ca/2008/06/19/free-bee-euro-2008-country-icons/

GIL
 
0
•••
My bet is for Holland too, but Im not 100% sure. It's gonna be a nice match to watch, that's for sure...
 
0
•••
0
•••
What I would like to see is a Russia-Turkey final :)

It would be the first Euro final where the countries are geographically mostly outside of Europe :D
 
0
•••
Alex said:
What I would like to see is a Russia-Turkey final :)

It would be the first Euro final where the countries are geographically mostly outside of Europe :D
Once you get to the last 8, anything is possible!

Its funny when watching the National Anthems before the games. Some country's players (Holland as an example) seem to be ashamed to sing, where as others like Italy, Romania and others sing their hearts out. I wonder why?

GIL
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I miss Roben and Van Persie. Van Basten should let them play :(
 
0
•••
gmtfan said:
I miss Roben and Van Persie. Van Basten should let them play :(
I imagine they will come in on 2nd half. Nice game so far. Russians are surprising the Dutch.

GIL
 
0
•••
It was nice so far. I think the mid-field of Dutch was not playing well as expected.
Rus had many crazy long-rang shoots. They may win :D
 
0
•••
Alex said:
What I would like to see is a Russia-Turkey final :)

It would be the first Euro final where the countries are geographically mostly outside of Europe :D
I also dig for it...
 
0
•••
Well, well well, Russia scores goal by Pavlyuchenko
 
0
•••
:) That is something could be seen before. Netherlands did not control well the game

Team scored first
19 win -3 lose -3 draw
 
0
•••
I wish Portugal had a goalkeeper like Van der Sar. Holland is trying hard for the draw.
 
0
•••
Is it only Turkey that has won after they were behind, in this EURO2008?
 
0
•••
1-1 Nisteroy. Maybe the Dutch will make 19-4-3 :D

The Rus does not know how to defense. Every free kick ended at the same way :D

lol, a canceled yellow card. It is interesting. However if it were not 2nd card for the same player, this would have not been canceled even the ball was out
 
0
•••
gmtfan said:
1-1 Nisteroy. Maybe the Dutch will make 19-4-3 :D

The Rus does not know how to defense. Every free kick ended at the same way :D

lol, a canceled yellow card. It is interesting. However if it were not 2nd card for the same player, this would have not been canceled even the ball was out
The ref did well to cancel the card. The foul was not that bad. Fantastic game so far! The Russians have a great player called Arshavin. Wow what player!

GIL
 
0
•••
GILSAN said:
The ref did well to cancel the card. The foul was not that bad. Fantastic game so far! The Russians have a great player called Arshavin. Wow what player!

GIL

The foul wasn't bad, but it was not the reason for canceling card :D Ref don't have replay like us :hehe:

Arshavin is great, he has been well-known when playing in UEFA cup
 
0
•••
gmtfan said:
The foul wasn't bad, but it was not the reason for canceling card :D Ref don't have replay like us :hehe:
Then what was the reason for cancelling the card?
 
0
•••
GILSAN said:
Then what was the reason for cancelling the card?

The ball was out and that would have been 2nd yellow card for the same player and it was almost the end of 2nd half =. Many reasons effect this decision but not because it was not a bad foul.

Wow, the NED is going to dead :D 1-2 for RUS
 
Last edited:
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back