- Impact
- 1
Euro 2008
What your favourite country ?
Who you think will win this year Euro 2008 ?
What your favourite country ?
Who you think will win this year Euro 2008 ?
gmtfan said:I bet
GERMANY
CROATIA
NETHERLANDS
ITALIA
And then
GERMANY
NETHERLANS
-Alex- said:I don't know, you are saying Italy beats Spain... I highly doubt it.
Italy has overall played HORRIBLY, while Spain has a great attack, and great defence with Puyol at the back—as well as one of the worlds bet goalkeepers—Casillas
:D
Alex, i am not saying you are wrong but italy played a horrible soccer in germany 2006 and we all know the result...-Alex- said:I don't know, you are saying Italy beats Spain... I highly doubt it.
Italy has overall played HORRIBLY, while Spain has a great attack, and great defence with Puyol at the back—as well as one of the worlds bet goalkeepers—Casillas
we cant take hugo chavez seriously GilGILSAN said:OK. Then the result was'nt too bad. Even Hugo Chavez was bragging about Venezuela beating Brazil.
GIL
bricio said:he is always promoting venezuela as the best country in the world...
From what I hear Venezuela has presently the best football team in its history.bricio said:we cant take hugo chavez seriously Gil
he is always promoting venezuela as the best country in the world... it was the first time venezuela won brazil, of course, this is great news for soccer fans but believe me, it was already forgotten
the 200,000,000 brazilian coaches are focused on brazil vs argentina is going to begin in some minutes!
Girls and football is allways "ontopic" Yes Venezuela are world champions for Miss Universe and Czech girls are :lala:Alex said:To some extent he is right. Venezuela has the best girls in the world together with the Czechs and ex-Yugoslav nations
Well, sorry for the offtopic, but couldn't stand it ..
-Alex- said:I don't know, you are saying Italy beats Spain... I highly doubt it.
Italy has overall played HORRIBLY, while Spain has a great attack, and great defence with Puyol at the back—as well as one of the worlds bet goalkeepers—Casillas
:D
pertosda said:
I'd prefer Spain to have faced Romania but, who knows, some day we will have to get over our "Quarter Finals Curse". :P
Alex said:And yes, as good players as Spain always had, they did not win a major competition. (yet)
pertosda said:And I remember perfectly one of those times. It was in USA 94 World cup against Italy. Quarter finals. We had such a great attacking team. We had the control all over the match. And finally Italy by means of great Roberto Baggio scored at the end of the second period.
That was inmediately before Tasotti, an italian defender broke the nose of one of our players inside the penalty area... none of the referees saw it.
Vendetta!!!!!

