NameSilo

Euro 2008

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Euro 2008

What your favourite country ?

Who you think will win this year Euro 2008 ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
the dutch are playing a great game.

•••
Holland just scored 3rd goal by Van Bronkhorst on a great counter attack!

What a game!

GIL

•••
great game he Gilsan

the dutch are playing a great game.

•••
France for the way. I like their team very much. (I'm Finnish)

•••
i am a big fan of the dutch.

they have some great players.

•••
This game is not good for people with cardiac problems! Holland is looking goooood! Italy were overpowered by the "Clockwork Orange". Their defense was not as good as usual. Maybe they missed Cannavaro.

It's hard to believe that it had been 30 years since Holland last beat Italy! Amazing game!

GIL

•••
LOL GIL! I agree, that was the best game of the tourney by far. Germany/Poland and Portugal/Turkey are next in that list.

Iffy first goal, but the Dutch were just fantastic on their counterattack, Van der Sar was top notch, and the finishing from the Dutch was great.

Looking forward to France vs. Holland :D !

True_Snake

•••
It was truly a great game - however it so easily could have been 2-1 (had it not been for Van der Sar), and then Italy could have sneaked an equaliser.

However it ended up a great 3-0

Definitely restored my faith in football, after France Vs Romania..

•••
Every good soccer fan loves this kind of game. The Italians are gonna make a lot of noise because of that first goal which looked offside. Need to see the replay again.

Still, Holland beat them fair and square!

Tomorrow we have Greece-Russia
and Spain-Sweden

I predict Russia and Spain wins. What is your prediction?

GIL

•••
GILSAN said:
Every good soccer fan loves this kind of game. The Italians are gonna make a lot of noise because of that first goal which looked offside. Need to see the replay again.

and Spain-Sweden

GIL

Agreed.

:D :sold:

•••
•••
gmtfan said:
Guys, the first goal is regular. One italian man was down next to the goal, he was counted. Don't put this man out.

Here is the video http://www.d1g.com/video/show/?id=2039899
Yes I see the Italian player, but he was down outside the field. Does that count if you are outside the field? I'm not sure. Whatever way you look at it, it's bound to be a controversial goal! Lets hope the Italian supporters don't get out of control.

GIL

•••
GILSAN said:
Yes I see the Italian player, but he was down outside the field. Does that count if you are outside the field? I'm not sure. Whatever way you look at it, it's bound to be a controversial goal! Lets hope the Italian supporters don't get out of control.

GIL
If this player can not play and he get permission from referee to go out, he would not be counted. But in this case, he has not had permission to quit the game, so he should be counted.

However, in this case, the referee may not count him since he fail down out of control and was unable to get back due to injury. But it seems that he was okie.

If the game would have ended 1-0, there would be problem :D but 3-0, no one will complain about the goal.

Anyway, my team won, A big win! Italia turns out not too strong as I though before.

•••
gmtfan said:
If the game would have ended 1-0, there would be problem :D but 3-0, no one will complain about the goal.

Anyway, my team won, A big win! Italia turns out not too strong as I though before.
You're right, 3-0 is very convincing and you can't argue against that. But never write off Italy. They are very dangerous even when they look weak!

GIL

•••
great game but sadly italy lost 3-0 They have to do something in the next round. I think Romania played well yesterday .

•••
GILSAN said:

and Spain-Sweden

GIL

I just noticed. Youve got the schedule wrong.

It's Spain VS. Russia and Sweden VS. Greece

(I believe) ;)

:D

•••
-Alex- said:
I just noticed. Youve got the schedule wrong.

It's Spain VS. Russia and Sweden VS. Greece

(I believe) ;)

:D

yeah your right..

•••
•••
Spain VS. Russia = Spain winner
Sweden VS. Greece = Sweden winner.

•••
WatchOut said:
Sweden VS. Greece = Sweden winner.

like last Euro....
:lala:

•••
lol.... you are from greece right? :laugh:

but trust me sweden will win this match they will :kickass:

•••
yes i am!
generally speaking i believe Greece wont do much but we play better than Sweden and if we get lucky also we will win :P

•••
we will see tonight. :)

may the best team win.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back