Dynadot

€1 transfer com,net,org and more extensions

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ercan

Top Member
Impact
I transferred 30 domains without any problem, no promotional code required.

https://planethoster.com

upload_2020-5-8_17-19-18.png

Attachments

• upload_2020-5-8_17-19-8.png
    upload_2020-5-8_17-19-8.png
    12.4 KB · Views: 351
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
planethoster.com is a completely messy, misleading and unprofessional company, who are not willing to rectify their mistakes after clear email communication it and making their customer suffer for weeks...

Some of their customer/ commercial service staff:

Kevin
Charles
Sebastian
Christian
Sylvain
Nick
Amine
Mina

ZERO coordination, completely untrustworthy, highly disappointed service. Don't deal with them. I waisted 2 weeks and still suffering...

Anybody needs proof, please don't hesitate to drop me a message....

•••
planethoster.com is a completely messy, misleading and unprofessional company, who are not willing to rectify their mistakes after clear email communication it and making their customer suffer for weeks...

Some of their customer/ commercial service staff:

Kevin
Charles
Sebastian
Christian
Sylvain
Nick
Amine
Mina

ZERO coordination, completely untrustworthy, highly disappointed service. Don't deal with them. I waisted 2 weeks and still suffering...

Anybody needs proof, please don't hesitate to drop me a message....

•••
I initiated 20 domains transfer under 1 euro promotion but only 10 got transferred.

They did notify me and resent a new link for transfer which I did again and continuously followed up with multiple customer service staff.

They initially they wanted to transfer 5 out of remaining 10. I asked them a simple question

Did I pay in time under promo ?
Have I done, what they told me to do in time ?
Am I at fault anywhere?

Just email Communication for weeks but disappointed service at the end as loads of effort was put but I will say its useless after multiple staff failed to do their job....

•••
Whatever said and done. No one expects end users to transfer 30 domains, which is the limit per account.

People who are transferring upto 30 domains, are they really END USERS ?

If you have paid money for a service under a promo and did what you were suppose to do ethically and you don't get the service, YOU WILL DEFINITELY FEEL CHEATED.

•••
So, PlanetHoster.com is a CHEATER...

•••
I appreciate everyone emotions but what if the customer service staff did commit that transfer will be done and still it didn't happen ???

Initially all remaining 10 were suppose to be transferred, then they said 5 and then 3 and finally nothing.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back