NameSilo

€1 transfer com,net,org and more extensions

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ercan

Top Member
Impact
I transferred 30 domains without any problem, no promotional code required.

https://planethoster.com

upload_2020-5-8_17-19-18.png

Attachments

• upload_2020-5-8_17-19-8.png
    upload_2020-5-8_17-19-8.png
    12.4 KB · Views: 351
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Do you have any previous experience with them? reputable ? offer seems great

•••
•••
•••
upload_2020-5-8_21-20-4.png

I couldn't even register my account. (n)

•••
•••
" Enregistrer ou transférer un nom de domaine à partir de 0.98 € TTC /mois "

Translation:

Register or transfer a domain name from 0.98 € TTC / month

Can anyone confirm ? Are they going to charge 0.98 € every month OR is it for yearly ?

Regards
Leopard

•••
I asked, and they said it was for a year. Though I am still unsure, as it wasn't very clear. Are there any transfer out fees?

•••
They stated per year for me but somehow I triggered something and they will get in touch by phone to verify my order. No VPN, verifiable company details so can't see the issue.

If they need an id I'll pass.

•••
1) seems unusual, though you're still getting another year from now for $1.21,
2) sounds the same as most/all registrars.

Last edited:
•••
1) is fishy, 2) sounds the same as most/all registrars.

Regarding 2, all registrars allow domain transfer out even if you availed some Transfer in offer.

What are you suggesting?

•••
Doesn't work for me. Is it not valid for US Residents?

•••
Regarding 2, all registrars allow domain transfer out even if you availed some Transfer in offer.

What are you suggesting?

It says they don't give a refund (money back) on domains, it doesn't say they prevent you transferring out.

Last edited:
•••
It says they don't give a refund on domains, it doesn't say they prevent you transferring out.

"Domain Names Are Non-Refundable" does sounds a bit like ""Domain Names Cannot Be Transferred Out".

Not sure if that's what they mean so will have to wait till their Chat support gets back online.

•••
•••
This domain transfer added a month or year validity to the domains?

Their price chart shows Euro 10.90
Yes, added 1 year with 1 Euro transfer.

•••
sounds interesting... i will try later.

•••
click on EN for english btw (y)

•••
•••
I transferred a few over and here are my observations:
  • To get the 1 EUR transfer price, you need to open an account in their control panel, log in and click the 1 EUR domain transfer link:
  • The promotion works for multiple domains in an order and multiple orders.
  • You will get 1 year added to the current expiry for your domains. I had some expiring in a few years time and an extra year was added.
  • In the control panel, it is possible to unlock and transfer out the domain. I have not tried this yet and as there is a 60 day transfer lock, it will take a few months before I can try this out.
  • Domains are usually sold as non-refundable, so no surprises there.
  • The invoice showed the domain renewal period as today plus 1 year, but I think this is because their system does not look up your domain to calculate the renewal period, so it should not be any cause for concern.
Thanks. That is very helpful. There is no transfer out fee that you can see? Otherwise it seems good.

•••
The date could go out a year and they could continue to charge 0.98 par mois.

Their hosting is 7.26 par mois why would you think it’s 7.26 par annee?

Last edited:
•••
•••
do they have support on here?

•••
Well it's Friday! Might be Saturday in France. Any word on the limits or if we're allowed to transfer more if we're resellers or something like that? :)

•••
Well it's Friday! Might be Saturday in France. Any word on the limits or if we're allowed to transfer more if we're resellers or something like that? :)

Limit ran out like above

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back