Dynadot

€0.99 .COM transfer at Dinahosting (November, 2022)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

aelko

.COM promos at tldes.comTop Member
Impact
Promo expired or suspended.

-----------------------------------------

https://en.dinahosting.com/
VAT is not included.
Sale ends November 28, 2022.
In the chat they told me that there are no limits.

1668990005675.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
did they mention any transfer out restrictions?

•••
did they mention any transfer out restrictions?
No, they didn't say anything.
You can ask in chat. There is no registration required, and you do not need to provide your name or email. Just open the chat and ask whatever you want.

•••
They need manual verification of user with documents.

•••
I can't select Paypal

Anyone else with the same issue?

•••
I needed a hosting in Spain once, not domain related. Selected Dinahosting. They asked for scanned ID just to activate account (enable payments). So I went to another provider, and dinahosting lost a "ready to pay" genuine customer. It is not secure to give IDs to anybody asking, especially just to host a personal blog or register a domain. I guess lack of payment methods mentioned above means exactly this - they want an ID first.

Last edited:
•••
I would say stay away from this and wait for trusted promo.

•••
They answered about the payment:

1669025403145.png

You can ask them in the chat about country support. Chat here:
1669025612841.png

•••
CB73A77C-EF0A-40B5-A971-AE327D8DA28B.jpeg

Poor registrar poor support. Lol

•••
According to them, the promotion has ended.

1669043580122.png

1669043484388.png

•••
ya stupid registry ..avoid .. asking id verification first ...and then asking to make bank transfer payments ..

avoid

•••
Like a scam and waste of time.

•••
Like a scam and waste of time.

I don't think it's a scam. Dinahosting is a small Spanish site that deals more with hosting than domains. It's the first time they've done such a promo with such a discount. They thought they had enough money to support this promo until November 28th. But after posting on this forum, the promo was closed after a few hours.

Yes, it can be a waste of time. Small and local sites can have issues and quirks. If you don’t want to waste time, use large reputable registrars, for example, a promo on namecheap:
https://www.namepros.com/threads/black-friday-at-namecheap-november-25-december-4-2022.1288777/

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back