Domain Empire

Estibot End-User Lead Generator

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone ever used this service and if it is any good?

regards,

Rene

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I guess I'll have to try to find it out.
If anyone would like to join in the test please pm me.

•••
The tool is inconsistent. You're better off devising your own methods
of attracting end users. JMHO

•••
I have allready started devising my own methods but would love to hear your ideas on that end user king

•••
I hate to admit that I use Estibot mainly to "parse my own domains" , I am sure there is a cheaper way to do it, or just stay organized! Yet somehow the stupid bot has gone on "strike". I never made 10 cents on affiliate links so now I just plaster its stupid stats all over my sites as I please.

But other than the bot "going on strike" I think its sensing there is not much money in my account, I have noticed something else-

Its starting to increase the value of the domains I have listed for sale say on SEDO (with buy now prices) while it devaluates domains that I have on name servers that are ready to be developed into websites. ???

Yet the weirdest thing, while I have always been skeptical of sky high appraisals for domains like tagcloud.us at 7.4k, I also noticed that when you click the link by opening the domain in a new tab, that the prices sometimes go up and sometimes go way down.

All this "weirdeness" 1st started when I started creating screen shots of the estibot info page. Anyone else see these things?

I think HAL (robot from 2001) ... I mean estibot is going rogue! :)

Last edited:
•••
I was going to ask the same question. Since no one has answered this one I would like to revive it. Has anyone used the Estibot Lead Generator? Is it worth it?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back