IT.COM

domain EstadosUnido.s (dot) o.r.g

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

zomainhacks

Top Member
Impact
Hey,

I'll be glad to hear your view on this one. How would you price it?

Please avoid mentioning the domain and linking to any websites.

Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
COM - Solid Mid / High X,XXX
ORG - Lower XXX

With a "COM", would be seen as all things related to the country in question (in Spanish), which is pretty sweet. With an "ORG", feels a little odd. Regardless, hope you catch a bid

Last edited:
•••
COM - Solid Mid / High X,XXX
ORG - Lower XXX

With a "COM", would be seen as all things related to the country in question (in Spanish), which is pretty sweet. With an "ORG", feels a little odd. Regardless, hope you catch a bid
I disagree with you, but understand your point.

This is not a random country in Spanish, Spanish is the "de facto" second language of the USA and I see a .org better than the .com for some types of end users in Latin America/ the US.

By the way, this domain has been for sale for long time and nobody so far bought it at retail price, so you might very well be right and I might be biased.

Thank you

Last edited:
•••
I disagree with you, but understand your point.

This is not a random country in Spanish, Spanish is the "de facto" second language of the USA and I see a .org better than the .com for some types of end users in Latin America/ the US.

By the way, this domain has been for sale for long time and nobody so far bought it at retail price, so you might very well be right and I might be biased.

Thank you
I respect that, sure. So what range would you put on it? Thousands? Mid XXX?

•••
I respect that, sure. So what range would you put on it? Thousands? Mid XXX?
I think low XX,XXX is reasonable and already know you are thinking that it's crazy ahah

Last edited:
•••
I think low XX,XXX is reasonable and already know you are thinking that it's crazy ahah
Yeah, that is pretty crazy. Will let others chip in

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back