Dynadot

Established Established Christian Forum For Sale (10 Years Old)- christianityboard.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyTech

Wordpress & Web Hosting GuyVIP Member
Impact
Description: Christianity/Religion
Reason for Selling:
This has been my baby and it will turn 10 next year. Because of the advent of children and new employment, I am simply running out of time to properly run the place and serve our members in the right manner. I feel like it needs to be in the hands of someone who has the time to devote to make it bigger and better.
Established: Created
Minimum Price: $1500
Domain: http://www.christianityboard.com
Domain Registrar: Namecheap
Domain Expiry: 2/13/2020
Domain Age: 9.5 years
Revenue: ~$30-50/month
Traffic: ~8,000 - ~9,000 uniques / month per typical 30-day GA period
Users: 6,900+ (estimated couple hundred in varying levels of activity)
Hosting: Local Reseller
Payment Method: Paypal/other with discussion
Transfer Process: X'fer Domain, IPB License, move hosting or keep?
CMS/Backend: Invision Power Board
Notes:

It generally pulls in about $30-$50 in revenue with the occasional bit more from time to time. According to Analytics, we're averaging around 8-9k uniques a month, which is down slightly from the older days with around 10k+. I will be happy to provide any screenshots or further details to back it up. I am not here to hide anything.

Other than that, it comes with the old 50-person Google account which I use for email.

It needs some TLC, but I will just do whatever we need to do to get the IPB license in your hands. I think someone who could devote the necessary time and effort could increase the monetization of the site without alienating members and maybe work on building better links. We've fallen off a bit due to my limited SEO knowledge, but we're still a front page listing, but not that #3/#4 ranking on the majors we used to be.

I don't know enough about valuing forums to put up a precise amount, but I'm thinking offers in the $x,xxx ballpark are reasonable. I would be interested in staying on as a Moderator or just member to provide my approval and any help that I can do in the transition.

Please shoot me a PM or reply here if you have any questions.

Thanks.

Attachments

• CB3months.png
    CB3months.png
    210.6 KB · Views: 11
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Please update your thread to comply with rules regarding Proof of revenue/traffic. A screenshot is needed that clearly displays the domain in the selection area of the revenue proof. Any claims that are not supported by proof are not allowed.

Thanks,

•••
It does display in the top right hand corner? I'm honestly not sure how otherwise with GA. Just delete the thread and I'll sell elsewhere if the right hand top display of that image doesn't work.

•••
It does display in the top right hand corner? I'm honestly not sure how otherwise with GA. Just delete the thread and I'll sell elsewhere if the right hand top display of that image doesn't work.
The traffic screenshot is fine. I'm referring to the claim of:: Revenue: ~$30-50/month <<~~ I'm not seeing that screenshot anywhere?

•••
My apologies, here's an Adsense shot from the 1st of the year through July (7months). Can provide the current month, if necessary but it's certainly on track in the same parameters.

Attachments

• cb2015adsense.png
    cb2015adsense.png
    144 KB · Views: 12
•••
Would you please provide some of the top words you rank on? Do you have good moderators working on the posts? Thank you.

•••
Is price fixed or open to negotiation?

•••
Hello im interested but not at the price your currently asking. If you drop down the price please shoot me a PM.

•••
I pm'd you a few days back but have not had a reaponse. I would like to discuss buying your forum. can you pm me back?.. Thanks

•••
This website was also listed on DNF and it has been sold!

•••
•••
People do not read, they just like to bring up OLD threads for the post count!
All this person has done!
DID YOU NOT READ THE LAST POST?
IT IS SOLD!!!
Geesh....

•••
@iowadawg the actual owner of this thread did not say it was sold. Some random person who was last here during January said it

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back