IT.COM

Escrow+Payooner

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

xeroox

Established Member
Impact
I talked with the escrow support ( If i could voted 0-10 for the experience, definitely 0 ) And have this error in my disbursement http://prntscr.com/lvcynv . I'm using payooner, the global payment for dollars. ( i'm not american ), anyone faced the issue and went anyway without issue?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Escrow.com or payoneer escrow?

•••
•••
If you check one of my posts here, I talked about this as soon as escrow decided to go with this madness.

Escrow.com started rejecting Payoneer global or VBAs in general since September 2018.

Don't expect to get your money from escrow by using your Payoneer bank account.

Some people said they were able to do it (including a very close friend of mine). But I doubt it!

•••
PayPal stopped accepting Payoneer bank accounts long ago too. Sometimes people seem to be able to slip it by but by and large - no.

It has to do with a perception (right or wrong) that payoneer bank accounts are not fully vetted - not fully identity verified, and that it’s possible to open a payoneer bank account without a sufficiently verified physical presence in that country, which violates some countries’ anti money laundering laws. Same with other virtual bank accounts.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back