Dynadot

Escrow.com to Payoneer ACH/Electronic Check account

NameSilo
Watch

DomainStation

Established Member
Impact
I want to use ACH/Electronic Check disbursement method since it has lower fee ($10 USD) than international wire transfer ($40 USD). I've asked about it to both Escrow.com and Payoneer and they said the funds should reach my account just fine.

Is there anyone here who has successfully transferring funds from Escrow.com to Payoneer ACH account?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yeah, me.
It works just fine. Nothing to worry about.

•••
It should reach your account in max two business days. Also remember that you'll be charged 1% by Payoneer.

•••
Thanks guys, I have more questions, quoted from this page

This loading method is available for US accounts only.

What does that means? does it means only for Payoneer user who based in U.S. or Payoneer USD ACH account? I didn't get it.

Also on Escrow.com profile page there is stated: "Escrow.com's fee for disbursement by ACH is a one time fee of $10.00". By one time fee does it means I will only charged on my first withdrawal?

•••
Thanks guys, I have more questions, quoted from this page

What does that means? does it means only for Payoneer user who based in U.S. or Payoneer USD ACH account? I didn't get it.

Also on Escrow.com profile page there is stated: "Escrow.com's fee for disbursement by ACH is a one time fee of $10.00". By one time fee does it means I will only charged on my first withdrawal?

That page states fees for individual loads only. I have received payments from numerous companies and have had no issue.

I haven't used Payoneer with Escrow but it should be fine to receive the payments.

•••
That page states fees for individual loads only.

Okay got it. Thanks

@rvo Is the $10 fee charged for every withdrawal request or just on the first withdrawal only?

•••
Okay got it. Thanks

@rvo Is the $10 fee charged for every withdrawal request or just on the first withdrawal only?

It's only for the first withdrawal as far as I know. I only sold 2 names so far and the first one was done through Escrow.com so I can't say for sure. Ask their chat support to be 100% sure.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back