Dynadot

news Erwan Kina announce $20 million budget for domain acquisition this year

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Arpit131

Top Member
Impact
Just came across this website ErwanKina.com who have allocated a budget of $20 million for 2016 to acquire domain names.

It’s safe to say our investment group will invest at least 20 millions US Dollars in the domain market in 2016. Through ErwanKina.com, we already invested 6 figures in new acquisitions during the first week of the year. We are currently negotiating on some multi-million dollars of bulk deals. We will announce our biggest acquisitions on a regular basis

Right now (January 2016), we have a special interest for LL.com, LLL.com and 4L.com chips. But we will invest in generic premium domains too. If nice opportunities keep coming in, we will raise our initial yearly budget.

In case you have domains for sale, you may submit them with price on their offer page which is available here

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nice resource to have especially since they are interested in generic domains as well. This is pretty much a public investor willing to look at names and if to their liking will negotiate the price.

- Will

•••
•••
Thank you @Arpit131 for sharing this information here and @cyc for mentioning me above..
Just a quick note to say thank you to the +100 owners/brokers who contacted me today through our contact form. Some offers are very interesting, I believe some important deals will be closed thanks to the messages received today. I'll reply to everyone in the coming days. Thanks for your patience :)

I can announce that our group invested $117,000 through me in multiple acquisitions today, and we are currently negotiating on a major 7 figures deal that should be confirmed by the end of the month. I will publish a post on the 1st of each month about our last investments and sales. I will disclose the domains/prices when possible.

Our strategy for January is to focus on acquisitions, we will then start selling domains starting February. Some will be priced for end-users, but a lot will be available at auctions, and dedicated to domain investors. I will broker some of the names myself, but numerous external brokers from the best agencies will help us close deals.

We decided to set our budget at 20M for now, but the investors and myself are confident we'll invest more than this amount in 2016.

One last thing: I'm happy to have used Domaining.com to launch the website this morning, I'll use it again. If you have some marketing budget to announce something, the whole DN community will notice it through Domaining.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back