Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Erst mobi!?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoopy

Established Member
Impact
0
Please appraise the following .mobi domains:

erst.mobi ("first" or "only" in german <----a german could translate)
weet.mobi (just a 4 character .mobi - just so I have one :) )

See ya boyz and girlz!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Snoopy said:
Please appraise the following .mobi domains:

erst.mobi ("first" or "only" in german <----a german could translate)
weet.mobi (just a 4 character .mobi - just so I have one :) )

See ya boyz and girlz!


hm, i am a german ^^
here the translation:
"erste(r)" means first, "erst" means only

Have fun
ah..I dont like this names...who needs this domains?
 
0
•••
TSGG said:
hm, i am a german ^^
here the translation:
"erste(r)" means first, "erst" means only

Have fun
ah..I dont like this names...who needs this domains?

Now, I don't know the first thing about German... But only.mobi would make a great site for selling dotmobi domain names -- I'm thinking of something along the lines of Sedo/Afternic, etc with 'only dotmobis' for sale. The german .de really has taken off over the last 3+ years -- while dotmobis aren't worth much at the moment, should they take off, you have a great name :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back