NameSilo

.mobi Tada!! My first .Mobi

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch

gemstar

Top Member
Impact
1,625
I just hand reg my first .MOBI!

Ok here it is!!

GEHT.Mobi
German for Goes

UPDATE! :hehe:

EINEM.Mobi

German for one or A
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Welcome on board gemstar!

You'll probably find there is still some decent availability of keywords in German and other European languages, probably because the domaining concept as a whole is less popular there.

Best of luck!
 
0
•••
Thanks!
Eventually I suspect it will get up there.
 
0
•••
gemstar said:
Thanks!
Eventually I suspect it will get up there.

I agree. Europe has better mobile phones, but North America still has many more domainers. I'm hoping for changes on both counts - in the best possible way - in the not too distant future.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back