Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Error: The errors returned were [enhanced_update_nameservers not supported for .BE/.E

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

lgjhost

Established Member
Impact
1
Recieved this error when changing name servers on a .be name have tried several times and waited weeks between tries same process worked no problem on .com .info .us .org TLDs:

Error: The errors returned were [enhanced_update_nameservers not supported for .BE/.EU]


Just curious if this is the norm on .be names that you cannot change name servers therefore can not really every own them???
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I've registered a .be domain with EuroDNS and was able to change the name servers without any problems (or charges).
Who is your domain registered with?
 
0
•••
I'm having this same problem with registerfly.com?

Can anyone help?
 
0
•••
I've had this issue on a .be where I was using name servers on the same domain. I needed glue records for the name servers, not sure if it would apply to you though
 
0
•••
as far as i know you indeed do not need any special nameservers.
do you mind posting to which nameservers you are willing to update to and at which registrar?
 
0
•••
I was trying to use namedrive nameservers, ns1.fastpark.com ns2.fastpark.com
Also tried just changing it to the registerfly nameservers but still returns the same error.
 
0
•••
scribby said:
I was trying to use namedrive nameservers, ns1.fastpark.com ns2.fastpark.com
Also tried just changing it to the registerfly nameservers but still returns the same error.
looks like an error from the side from registerfly since i have some .be's pointing to namedrive :)
you should contact registerfly support and explain them the problem. Best of luck as my experiences with their support were not to great ...
 
0
•••
Yeah submitted a ticket 2 days ago no reply, currently waiting in a queue for live support... Would never recommend them for a register.
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back