Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

ClubDrop - Cannot change DNS

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

azara

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi everyone,

I just bought a few domains through ClubDrop and was trying
to update the nameservers on my domains. However I get the
following error message:

>There were errors getting the DNS list: Cannot get list of existing nameservers

Their FAQ suggests the following:

>When I try to change my name servers, there is an error, why is this?
>The name of the name servers might not be registered at the registry.

I want to use my own nameservers. They are registered with the registrar
where the nameserver domain is registered. I never had a problem with
it at other registrars.

Has anyone had a similar problem and knows what to do? Any ideas?

I am asking this here in the forum because the ClubDrop support is pathetic.
I haven't yet received any answer at all to my support requests...


Thanks,

Marco
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back