Dynadot

Eric Lyon Met With Angela From Brand.Bar For Lunch

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Not a big event to speak of, but still worth mentioning. Today my wife and I met with Angela from Brand.Bar for lunch at Chili's in Houston, Tx.

The food and conversation were equally spicy and delicious. I dug into my beef enchiladas while we brushed on various topics that ranged from (but not limited to): Domain Industry standards, Politics and Politics in domains, Religion and some of its influences in the industry, NamePros and its influence in the industry today, Ideas on how to help newer investors acclimate into the industry, and Where Brand.Bar is headed next (you'll have to ask Angela yourself, at the moment it's a secret). ;)

Additionally, we touched on some more personal topics, like my wife and I's Baby due on Jan 24th, some of the best places to eat across the country that we've all tried, and some heated but friendly political views.

I also want to thank Angela again for her early Baby shower gift (Baby Car Seat). This was an awesome gift that will have me sleeping more comfortably at night knowing we have one now for when the baby arrives. Thanks a bunch Angela, the wife and I love it!

My wife is a little camera shy, but here's a picture of Angela and myself in front of Chilies today:

WP_20151113_15_18_42_Pro.jpg

Thanks again for a great meet up Angela, we look forward to seeing you again soon.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Looks like a great time.

Good to know a little more about you, Eric.

Thanks for sharing! ;)

•••
@Eric Lyon, I had a great time with you and Amanda! Thanks for having me out for lunch. I still can't believe how much time we ended up sitting in Chili's. I guess that's what happens when the company, food, and conversation is that great!

•••
Always nice to network with others, looks like everyone had a good time, and a good natter!

Thanks for sharing :)

(Baby Car Seat). This was an awesome gift that will have me sleeping more comfortably at night
Even with your new baby seat, I'm not sure I would leave the little one in the car overnight :xf.grin:

•••
Always nice to network with others, looks like everyone had a good time, and a good natter!

Even with your new baby seat, I'm not sure I would leave the little one in the car overnight :xf.grin:
Networking and brain storming is always good. Great PR.

Additionally, I agree, unless the baby is sleeping while I'm driving at night on my way to the next attraction.

•••
Happy for you guys.
Eric, congrats on the baby.
I am in Houston area too. Would be happy to join if anything is planned )

•••
Congratulations Eric... maybe this place should have become BabyNamePros.com after all and @MicroGuy was right all along...

•••
Happy for you guys.
Eric, congrats on the baby.
I am in Houston area too. Would be happy to join if anything is planned )
I would be happy to schedule a time to meet up with you for a bite to eat and conversation. As for a larger group type meet-up, it may have to wait till after the baby is born so I can dedicate more time to planning something larger. ;)

•••
•••
Congratulations. If it's girl call her Dot.

Ha ha.....

Best,
Paul

•••
•••
I will add good luck with the young one. Many sleepless nights are ahead ! Hope all goes well for you and your lady ;)

Best,
Paul

•••

I will add good luck with the young one. Many sleepless nights are ahead ! Hope all goes well for you and your lady ;)

Best,
Paul
Used to put my oldest in the car seat at night and go for a drive because the ride used to put him to sleep....

oops where are my manners..
(kinda early) but welcome to the forum BabyEric...

•••
Congrats @Eric Lyon for the baby. Networking is indeed good for better business

•••
I would be happy to schedule a time to meet up with you for a bite to eat and conversation. As for a larger group type meet-up, it may have to wait till after the baby is born so I can dedicate more time to planning something larger. ;)

Thanks ) I will PM you my number and we can talk next week.

•••
Religion and some of its influences in the industry,

interesting ! Can You shed some little ray of light of your deductive findings on this :) ?

•••
interesting ! Can You shed some little ray of light of your deductive findings on this :) ?
Such a sensitive topic that can get heated real fast should be done in person really, or in a dedicated thread for religious domain investments. If you wanted to start a religious domain investing thread you are more than welcome to in the Niche Domain Discussion forum. Maybe make the title something like: "What types of religious domains do you invest into and why?". Just be prepared for some completely different views to clash with one another in the thread. When I get some more time I may post a little something in the thread that is tactfully worded (If you create one).

•••
•••
Congrats! Oh, how long will I be banished from private messages. sorry, only way I could contact you. thanks, lee

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back