interviews Interview with Namepros Admin, Eric Lyon

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
Eric Lyon is the Admin at Namepros.com and he took a little time to have a chat with me about Namepros, having a baby and getting married. *Disclosure: I have been a moderator at Namepros for over a decade. 1. What got you interested in the domain industry? Eric: It actually wasn’t until after I purchased my first domain for my design service back in 2005 that I started getting more interested in … [Read more...]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
I appreciate 'the human side' :xf.smile:

•••
Eric commands a lot of respect on here and rightly so. Appreciate you giving us all a space to grow ideas that reap rewards.

•••
Great Article! I too enjoy the mobility that Domaining has on one's lifestyle! The freedom from a traditional work style is certainly self-rewarding!

Balancing family and my domain business can be a bit "jugglish" but they definitely enjoy the reward just as much as I do :) so it's totally worth it!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back