Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain epokercentral.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

demonloop

Established Member
Impact
3
Probably classed as a 3 word though its only really a 2. Was surprised to see this wasnt reg'd.

egamescentral is reg'd
ehostcentral is reg'd

So I thought I'd try my luck with epokercentral.com

Gonna park it at sedo, I imagine the hits will pay for the reg fee.

Any idea of potential value?

Anyone?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
$xx, IMHO.
 
0
•••
demonloop said:
Gonna park it at sedo, I imagine the hits will pay for the reg fee.

Any idea of potential value?

Definitely give it a whirl at Sedo ... though I don't think the traffic will be there, in my view. Is there any way to move this to one of the End users that you mentioned for a "Quick Sale"? :gl:
Reg. fee+, IMHO.

Best of Luck.
B-)
 
0
•••
Some might disagree but I think using a "e" in front of a domain is now somewhat passe..

I agree with Jeff.. I don't think the traffic will be there as it's essentially a madeup name, and not a phrase being actively searched for..

Brandable, but I'd also look for a quick sale.. reg fee - low xx IMO.
 
0
•••
yes i would say mid xx, maybe high $xx.
 
0
•••
The 'e' infront of the name destroys the potential value.....

Wholesale ~ reg fee +-
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back