Dynadot

Epik's BlackFriday & Thanksgiving $100 Giveaways exclusively for NP!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Pat8

Established Member
Impact
ICYMI, Epik has an ongoing Black Friday campaign where we will announce 1 Lucky Epik customer who wins $100 Epik Credits. ( Results will be out soon )

Now on Thanksgiving and Blackfriday , there is a slight twist to this prize where we make it exclusive for NamePros users ! :xf.cool::xf.cool:

All you have to do is, transfer a domain to Epik (any domain) and then retweet this tweet >>

https://twitter.com/EpikDotCom/status/1200054701833818112

Comment the domain name that you moved and your Twitter-ID as replies to this thread and we will pick 2 lucky winners who will each get $100 Epik.com credits !:xf.smile:

Let's go !
uc

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks. Let me win $100 then.

•••
Innovative thinking and top notch creativity. Kudos to Epik marketing team. We have different blackfriday/cybermonday offers from different supplies here @ NP, but Epik beats them all as a matter of fact.

Last edited:
•••
Initiated transfer of 9 domains.
Exterminatory/com, ebikewizard/com etc......

@ollybodbiz

Last edited:
•••
ICYMI, Epik has an ongoing Black Friday campaign where we will announce 1 Lucky Epik customer who wins $100 Epik Credits. ( Results will be out soon )

Now on Thanksgiving and Blackfriday , there is a slight twist to this prize where we make it exclusive for NamePros users ! :xf.cool::xf.cool:

All you have to do is, transfer a domain to Epik (any domain) and then retweet this tweet >>

https://twitter.com/EpikDotCom/status/1200054701833818112

Comment the domain name that you moved and your Twitter-ID as replies to this thread and we will pick 2 lucky winners who will each get $100 Epik.com credits !:xf.smile:

Let's go !
uc

When I click the BF in the post Pat I get:

404! Page Not Found
It’s looking like you may have taken a wrong turn. Don’t worry... it happens to the best of us.
Here’s a little map that might help you get back on track

Do you have the details somewhere for this NamesCon prize are there any official rules and stuff? Thank you

I think it's missing the /blog/ part of the URL

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
*hidden* @Arch*n*

Last edited:
•••
bogdan_vovchuk, beliefly/com

•••
@nametech2008 passivecrypto/com

•••
@superbrandit , Hairdos (.) net

•••
•••
Cool giveaway for the occasion, congrats for keeping the fun on, @Pat8 @Rob Monster !
A 4L .org has been transferred. @MarinCristi

Happy Holidays to y'all! ✌️

•••
Just transferred my blog website!
mel-7 (.) com @romel_182

•••
•••
nusprout com
celebalita com
@iihxeii

•••
Transferred wearville/com and retweeted the tweet thanks

•••
Domain: solonovias(.)com
Twitter ID: falconoftruth

Last edited:
•••
I moved CanDNA.com to Epik today (I would move more at your great rate, but with all your promotions had previously moved to Epik most of my .coms in earlier months).

I retweeted your tweet today and my Twitter handle is AGreatDomain

Thanks for the innovative promotion.

Bob

•••
Domain transferred to ePik: cheaphomestuff(.)com
Twitter ID: nameclerks

•••
Transferred megavilis.com and retweeted.
@domainingking

•••
Moved Kamsil.com to epik
twitter id: @sheraz117

•••
•••
Transferred initiated for 17 domains
Twitter @buybrandweb

Last edited:
•••
Announcing the first winner here !
Reply Number : 17 wins it

uc

Congratualtions @dnrabbit . You will shortly be credited with $100 on Epik.com​

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back