Watch

satsdifference.com

Love God Love LifeRestricted (85-100%)
Impact
EPIK LLC vs. GoDaddy ??

Let the war begin!

- DennisZabala

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
? There is no war. Epik isn't a real competitor. That name has been tarnished/trashed. Not sure how one could come back from that, especially since smaller registrars probably rely on domainers even more. It's not like there is a shortage of good registrars out there.

Last edited:
•••
Epik LLC is not a registrar so my vote goes to GoDaddy, if those are the only two option to pick.

•••
This poll with these as only 2 options is nihilism.

•••
Such posts should be banned from namepros!

Epik is scamming people and you help him and encourage @Rob Monster to continue this practices!

•••
Afternic!

I've most traffic any domainers portfolio 40 wwwtypos international not WIPO USPTO combined !?? Netsplit for mee.. crossing-over

•••
•••
At least my domains are not under id.federatedidentity.com ! NoFullTraffic!

•••
What war?

GoDaddy is the largest registrar by far. Epik LLC is not even a registrar. :ROFL:

Brad

•••
What war?

GoDaddy is the largest registrar by far. Epik LLC is not even a registrar. :ROFL:

Brad
It says @Rob Monster is viewing this thread.
I appreciate you turned “Privacy off”, Rob!

Last edited:
•••
•••
Afternic!

I've most traffic any domainers portfolio 40 wwwtypos international not WIPO USPTO combined !?? Netsplit for mee.. crossing-over
Pool.com is this 2006 again before there were no drops-catched till then but when date expired it dropped to general pool all registrars (no registrar could hold it exclusive distributorship)

So I lost Philippinestockexchange.com to GoDaddy cause my registrant email was privacy: [email protected] ! :( '

•••
So I lost Philippinestockexchange.com to GoDaddy cause my registrant email was privacy: [email protected] ! :( '
Here is a third option, the many other solid registrars out there.

There are plenty of other registrars that offer good prices, service, and support.

Dynadot, NameCheap, NameSilo, Porkbun, etc.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Because I got jipped years my domains' traffic Epik/CIA internic, vested interest in them turning corner, potentially, and interface of np hopes - we'll see soon..

Even ns screwed whoever

Last edited:
•••

Attachments

• L3HARRIS-Case-Study.pdf
    429.2 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
lol "war" okay. Not a fan of GD but E eff'd up royally I don't even think they have the resources for the white flag

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back