Watch

satsdifference.com

Love God Love LifeRestricted (85-100%)
Impact
EPIK LLC vs. GoDaddy ??

Let the war begin!

- DennisZabala

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Such posts should be banned from namepros!

Epik is scamming people and you help him and encourage @Rob Monster to continue this practices!

•••
At least my domains are not under id.federatedidentity.com ! NoFullTraffic!

•••
lol "war" okay. Not a fan of GD but E eff'd up royally I don't even think they have the resources for the white flag

•••
What war?

GoDaddy is the largest registrar by far. Epik LLC is not even a registrar. :ROFL:

Brad

•••
So I lost Philippinestockexchange.com to GoDaddy cause my registrant email was privacy: [email protected] ! :( '
Here is a third option, the many other solid registrars out there.

There are plenty of other registrars that offer good prices, service, and support.

Dynadot, NameCheap, NameSilo, Porkbun, etc.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Epik LLC is not a registrar so my vote goes to GoDaddy, if those are the only two option to pick.

•••
This poll with these as only 2 options is nihilism.

•••
•••
Afternic!

I've most traffic any domainers portfolio 40 wwwtypos international not WIPO USPTO combined !?? Netsplit for mee.. crossing-over
Pool.com is this 2006 again before there were no drops-catched till then but when date expired it dropped to general pool all registrars (no registrar could hold it exclusive distributorship)

So I lost Philippinestockexchange.com to GoDaddy cause my registrant email was privacy: [email protected] ! :( '

•••
? There is no war. Epik isn't a real competitor. That name has been tarnished/trashed. Not sure how one could come back from that, especially since smaller registrars probably rely on domainers even more. It's not like there is a shortage of good registrars out there.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Afternic!

I've most traffic any domainers portfolio 40 wwwtypos international not WIPO USPTO combined !?? Netsplit for mee.. crossing-over

•••
What war?

GoDaddy is the largest registrar by far. Epik LLC is not even a registrar. :ROFL:

Brad
It says @Rob Monster is viewing this thread.
I appreciate you turned “Privacy off”, Rob!

Last edited:
•••
Because I got jipped years my domains' traffic Epik/CIA internic, vested interest in them turning corner, potentially, and interface of np hopes - we'll see soon..

Even ns screwed whoever

Last edited:
•••

Attachments

• L3HARRIS-Case-Study.pdf
    429.2 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back