IT.COM

Epik marketplace

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Reallybigidea.com

THIS DOMAIN SOLD. Username is not valid.Top Member
Impact
Hi, have you ever sold a domain on Epik marketplace?
Just pointed all of my Epik domains to marketplace no offers no sales.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi, have you ever sold a domain on Epik marketplace?
Just pointed all of my Epik domains to marketplace no offers no sales.
How long ago is "just" ? Today, last week, last month, 3 months.......longer?

Can take a long time to sell any domain on any platform, depends on a lot of factors.........

•••
Sold a few (3 or more). Not parking there normally. I wonder what percentage of endusers visit Godaddy to buy a domain on aftermarket instead of visiting the domain directly.

•••
How long ago is "just" ? Today, last week, last month, 3 months.......longer?

Can take a long time to sell any domain on any platform, depends on a lot of factors.........
several days ago.

I have recent experience with Dynadot marketplace ( at the same time with pointing Epik domains) , I have pointed my Dynadot domains to Dyna marketplace nameservers and sold a domain. Most of my domains with reseller bins.

Tbh i like more Epik landers with btc currency. But Dyna works better.

•••
hi, cant find Epik stuff thread

need to fix css. unable to sending png to support email

hi, i have installed your white label marketplace.
your script having css issue. left filed is too close to the border
IMG_20210518_191952.png

•••
i have installed marketplace on Epik domain and need a main domain with www. That's impossible to make it with standard Epik tools. Having two versions with www and without is bad for google serp. Need to fix it.

Last edited:
•••
Why do you want to use www? Better to use the domain root and redirect your www traffic.

•••
Faster than the speed of light.

i often use “higher epik “9%” commission” most efficient, & zero risk, especially if new np buyer

9% is industry standard, but takes care lots me

Also,
1) there’s an official epik thread quite active

2) i will @Rob Monster if he wants to add any, about upcoming amazing features like always.

Last edited:
•••
how to add description?
any contect?

IMG_20210518_212159.png

i trying to make Epik better because I want to use it because no alternative white label marketplace on the industry

•••
Sold a domain on Epik on a Sunday afternoon & had the money in my account within a couple of hours ! Find it strange when people say I sold a domain on XXXX & I received an email saying that i'll be contacted in 8-10 days to let me know when i'll get paid !? Only 9% commission which is less than half that charged by some other registrars/marketplaces.

•••
I have most of my domains (ie.85%) of my portfolio parked in Epik SSL lander for like 10 months.

I am getting lots of offers.Mostly low ballers and like some decent ones but still to get a sale.

I am happy with Epik for now but in meantime will test Afternic lead lander page.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back