alert Epik Had A Major Breach

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Silentptnr

Domains88.comTop Member
Impact
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
As a lawyer, that's an interesting set of assertions there. Could you please:

1. Identify the federal "hate speech laws" for which the FBI is showing up at people's houses and for which they are going to jail. Please simply identify the federal law or laws in question, without rambling on, since I'd be interested to know which federal law you mean to suggest is being enforced by the FBI here.

For reference, the general index to the US code is here:

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/part-I

I would be fascinated to read the federal hate speech laws, and understand what are the penalties under them.

2. Alternatively, perhaps you might identify a person whom the FBI arrested for violation of these federal "hate speech laws".

Thank you. Not looking to argue about anything, but would like to understand the factual basis for your apparent belief that the FBI is showing up at people's houses and jailing them for violating "hate speech laws".

Some other countries do have hate speech laws but I'd really like to know who's house the FBI showed up at because of information exposed in the Epik breach data theft.

Last edited:
•••
Some other countries do have hate speech laws

Derek specifically referred to the FBI showing up and putting people in jail for violating hate speech laws. The FBI doesn't enforce other countries' laws, so Derek was referring to the US. This is interesting information, so I'd like to give Derek a chance to explain what he was talking about.

•••
Derek specifically referred to the FBI showing up and putting people in jail for violating hate speech laws. The FBI doesn't enforce other countries' laws, so Derek was referring to the US. This is interesting information, so I'd like to give Derek a chance to explain what he was talking about.

I read it differently, as separate incidences, based on the commas but you are probably correct.

"had the FBI show up at their house, lost their job and went to jail for dumb "hate speech" laws."

•••
I read it differently, as separate incidences, based on the commas

Well, maybe he'll come around and explain himself. I don't know what is the big deal with having "the FBI show up" at one's house. Obviously, if the FBI is investigating a crime and they think someone might have information or be a witness to that crime, they'll show up wherever they think they can speak with that person. It's kind of what they or any other law enforcement agency does for a living... you know... investigate stuff. Absent a warrant, if law enforcement does show up at your house, you can just say "have a nice day" and close the door if you don't feel like speaking with them.

Losing one's job for doing dumb stuff one's employer doesn't like is kind of a non-starter. Unless you have a specific employment contract (individually or as part of a union), some kind of statutory protection (like civil service laws), etc., then in a free enterprise system employers can hire, fire or retain whomever they like. If I want to fire someone because I think they are a nuisance or a jackass, I certainly have that right. It's called capitalism, look it up. Now, in the US, there are certain reasons for which you can't hire, fire or retain someone, but "being a jerk in the opinion of your employer" is not one of them. I'm kind of amazed at how many people don't like free enterprise capitalism when they find out that it means that other people don't have to do business with them if they don't want to.

But, sure, let's find out who "had the FBI show up at their house" and/or was put in jail in the US or elsewhere.

•••
•••
As a lawyer, that's an interesting set of assertions there. Could you please:

1. Identify the federal "hate speech laws" for which the FBI is showing up at people's houses and for which they are going to jail. Please simply identify the federal law or laws in question, without rambling on, since I'd be interested to know which federal law you mean to suggest is being enforced by the FBI here.

For reference, the general index to the US code is here:

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/part-I

I would be fascinated to read the federal hate speech laws, and understand what are the penalties under them.

2. Alternatively, perhaps you might identify a person whom the FBI arrested for violation of these federal "hate speech laws".

Thank you. Not looking to argue about anything, but would like to understand the factual basis for your apparent belief that the FBI is showing up at people's houses and jailing them for violating "hate speech laws".
I never said that the US has official "hate speech" laws and your attempt to claim I did is a transparent attempt to deflect from the very simple fact that Ron Monster LIED about Epik products and services, he knowingly and intentionally LIED with no concern for others and to make money, lots of money. Why don't you check on the code for fraud, that would at least be in context to this thread.

That being said, what we do know so far, regarding the legal fallout of Epik customers is:
1) Many people, US residents have lost their jobs. (discussed earlier in this thread)
2) Some folks in other countries eg Canada and EU have been charged with hate speech laws (discussed earlier in this thread and there have been others that can't speak)
3) Many US residents have had their personal lives turned upside down and reputations hurt.
4) Many people have had the FBI show up at their doors, eg oathkeepers and many people have been implicated in the current witch hunts taking place and are being coerced in all sorts of ways. The data that came from the Epik hacks is being used to prosecute people as we speak, check the news.

PS unless you are attorney related specifically to the topic at hand to open with "as an attorney" is borderline fraud and full on very suspect.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Agent Kirtaner did not hack Epik or Truth Social or GiveSendGo, etc. Hacking is illegal and they would arrest him if true. He is just the drama queen used to publicize the hacks.

Rob Monster hacked Epik for $32,000,000.
Okay, I am late to this saga but how did Rob hack Epic for $32 million?

•••
•••
Agent Kirtaner did not hack Epik or Truth Social or GiveSendGo, etc. Hacking is illegal and they would arrest him if true. He is just the drama queen used to publicize the hacks.

Rob Monster hacked Epik for $32,000,000.

Care to explain for us curious cats ? Thanks.

•••
Care to explain for us curious cats ? Thanks.
4-6 Weeks before the hack(s) were made public Rob Monster was given $32,000,000 for a minority share or Epik, with no board seat. This is very strange considering Epik, a 10 yo company, does far less than a million in revenue and was not profitable. We don't know who this "investor" is yet but according to Rob in his live stream, he is a like-minded "free speech" advocate that had his front man reach out first. Sounds like classic Thiel and Giesea to me.

The hackers aren't going to tell us because they all work for Thiel as well.

•••
what's wrong
4-6 Weeks before the hack(s) were made public Rob Monster was given $32,000,000 for a minority share or Epik, with no board seat. This is very strange considering Epik, a 10 yo company, does far less than a million in revenue and was not profitable. We don't know who this "investor" is yet but according to Rob in his live stream, he is a like-minded "free speech" advocate that had his front man reach out first. Sounds like classic Thiel and Giesea to me.

•••
Mr.Rob you got 32Mil and you did not want to buy the secret for 100K shame on you!

•••
Mr.Rob you got 32Mil and you did not want to buy the secret for 100K shame on you!
He got $32Mil for not fixing the secret you found, which he or someone working with them probably created, is more like it.

•••
Haven't heard from him for long time...long silence...unheard from a guy who loves to brag...

Anybody from Epik got sued or gone to jail?

Last edited:
•••
Haven't heard from him for long time...long silence...unheard from a guy who loves to brag...

Anybody from Epik got sued or gone to jail?

Yeah, those 32 silver coins he got are probably very heavy.

•••
He got $32Mil for not fixing the secret you found, which he or someone working with them probably created, is more like it.
It was a joke.
Is there any evidence of them receiving such money?

•••
It was a joke.
Is there any evidence of them receiving such money?

We only know of Mr Monster's $32,000,000 pay day from his own words during his infamous live stream.

•••
So basically if this is true. He took the money to allow access to sites so government could throw freedom of speech under the bus ?

•••
So basically if this is true. He took the money to allow access to sites so government could throw freedom of speech under the bus ?

Just a theory but my best guess is he took the money from Thiel, and thiel, working with govt hacked epik and published data so feds could use to prosecute the actual conservatives and Christians on the right, leaving Thiel's network of weirdos to run the right. Kind of like a mafia guy working with feds to get rid of other mafia family. eg whitey bulger.

•••

•••
Epik will host websites from Russia ??

•••
New article on Rob Monster and the Epik hack dropping soon.

•••
Whatever. Where is the cnn interview?

•••
Back